Gonna be a grandma again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Constance

Master Chef
Our son called from Florida last night, and his beloved, who, according to the doctors, couldn't have any children, is pregnant. I cried, she cried, Chris & Kim cried....
Funny thing, I've been having dreams about a baby. I even asked my daughter about it, and she said it wasn't her. I thought it was wishful thinking. If it was, I got my wish.

I'm one happy grandma! This will be my 7th grandchild, and I think I'm even more excited than I was for the first.

Ahh Connie,
that is such wonderful news. I know how happy you must be. I'm happy for you and your son and his beloved..Things have a way of coming to us, when we least expect them...Hugs to all of you and yep dreams can come true.

kadesma:)

Wow, congratualations, Connie!! How blessed your son and his lady are!! Okay, time to count down to a new baby in the DC family!!LOL

Connie, thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning. Congratulations, Grandma!

Much congratulations to you!!!!!I wish you all good health,happiness and of course love and energy, Vicki

congratulations! Wow, this will be your eighth grandchild...that's wonderful.

Thanks, everyone.
Kim and I have 4 children between us. My 2 girls both had boys, one of which we raised after his mother died. Kim's daughter has 2 girls, and his (our) son had a boy and a girl years ago, in a disastrous marriage that left him hurt and bitter.
He still sees those kids occasionally, but they live a long way away from him, and his ex stirs all kinds of **** every time he contacts them.

That's one thing that makes this baby so special. This sweet young woman has changed Chris's whole attitude about life. He's a very happy man.

And yes, Banana Brain, you can call me Grannie...or Grandma Connie, like Bucky said. :)

Back
Top Bottom