7-11 Grillers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TATTRAT

The Dude Abides
Moderator Emeritus
Not a Ball Park "Dog"

On the rare, ok, NOT so rare ocassion, I tend to dine at the local 7-11s' grill. Recently I decided to opt for someting other then a big bite, and I am pretty pleased.

I opted for the Spicy Italian Griller, lemme tell you, this aint no ball park dog. With robust flavor, a snappy texture, aromas of fennell, oregano, and mystery meat, it was a delight to all the sensses. The slow grilled "sausage", was loaded with what I guess was provolone cheese "nuggets", and caressed by a warmed oversized hot dog bun. The spiciness was enjoyable, and not too over powering, I enhanced the "dog" with condiments from the well apointed 7-11 condiment bar. I dressed it with diced onion, mayo, and though it was a tough choice, I did NOT go with the cheese.

To my great and loyal friend, The Big Bite, and it's equally enjoyed counter part, The Cheeseburger Bite, I think you have a step brother worthy of admiration. I am not affraid to say it, I LIKE THE GRILLER!...of course in moderation. Lord only knows what they really put in these things.

Last edited:
I haven't had a slurrpy in years... but I'd sure like one. Too bad there isn't a 7-11 in town.

i wonder if the dog's were as dry as your sense of humour?

but hey, a dog at 3am of any suspect origin can be a glorious thing...

buckytom said:
i wonder if the dog's were as dry as your sense of humour?

but hey, a dog at 3am of any suspect origin can be a glorious thing...

TATTRAT has in the past detailed his fondness for 7/11 culinary creations. I agree that a 7/11 dog is hard to beat! The breakfast bite is good too.

mudbug said:
that's what they say about sliders (White Castle), but I don't think I've been that drunk yet.

Oh, GOD! The $6 grease stained bag of fun...and that is alot of sliders.Man I haven't had sliders in years. suprised there is not a Whitecastle down here.

Tattrat, you'd think that in VA Beach of all places (your 'hood, right?) that there would be a WC. Guess you just have to do with a bag full of dollar tacos from Taco Bell.

Taco bell, I eat it like twice a year
mudbug said:
Tattrat, you'd think that in VA Beach of all places (your 'hood, right?) that there would be a WC. Guess you just have to do with a bag full of dollar tacos from Taco Bell.

LOL!
I eat taco bell maybe twice a year, but<turn away now if you are offended> for some reason I can always taste it if I burp...?

Rumor has it we are supposed to get a Jack In The Box. Tacos, psuedo chinese, breakfast and burgers all in one place!

I'd be surprised if a Jacques en l'box showed up. However, VB sure is growing and anything's possible.

No 7-11s down here either. Closest ones are somewhere across the VA border or out on the coast in the Outer Banks. Odd, methinks.

Ciao,

mudbug said:
that's what they say about sliders (White Castle), but I don't think I've been that drunk yet.

were you able to lie down on the floor without holding on?

that is the benchmark required to eat a fartburger, imo. and the best are on queens blvd in sunnyside.
i broke up with a girl once, becaue she lived too close to it.

TATTRAT said:
Rumor has it we are supposed to get a Jack In The Box. Tacos, psuedo chinese, breakfast and burgers all in one place!

If Hampton Roads got an In-n-Out burger and a Taco Time then this place would be perfect!

Back
Top Bottom