My gardens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wasabi

Executive Chef
If anyone cares to see my gardens go here and click "slideshow". If it asks for a password, it is "figueroa".

What beautiful gardens! The avocado trees and heleconia remind me of home. There were a lot of avocado groves in Vista, and a nursery there grew a lot of bird of paradise, which look a lot like heleconia. Thanks for sharing your pictures!

:) Barbara

Wow, what a gorgeous and thoughtfully put together garden. I don't think a single plant you have would grow here!

Oh, you make me homesick. I want some ginger. I want some heliconia. I want .... oh, well. As they say, bloom where you are planted. Instead, you will be jealous when I harvest tomatos next week!

Beautiful!! All the plants are great. I particularly like your use of space where you planted ferns and palms under the stairs.

Oh No! I'm not falling for that trick!

It starts innocently enoguh, looking at pictures of the garden.
Then I start thinking that I haven't had a real vacation this year.
Then I start thinking that if I'm going to tak a vacation, I might as well go all out.
The next thing I know, I'm plunking down for plane tickets to
Hawaii!

I tell you, I'm not falling for it!! :-p :ROFLMAO: :-p

John

HEY, there are two avocados!! One for Jkath one for me then!!:ROFLMAO:

Beautiful garden, Wasabi, I would love to have one like that too, one day...:)

Thank you everyone.
The plants under the stairs are ferns and a potted Palm.

Really gorgeous! I'm just getting into gardening - haven't really done any before - because we just bought our first ever house earlier this year and the yards are pretty much a blank slate. So, your gardens are a huge inspiration!

How much work is it to keep it looking so beautiful and maintained.

Also, what is that plant in photo #4 (labeled "red-ti")?

Back
Top Bottom