Dinner Tuesday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are having a 350 gm sirloin steak with baked potato, sour cream and chipotle in adobo which I adore:) Salad on the side and for afters, leftovers from the biz as usual... a piece of carrot cake. And thats OK, even if Im getting tired of leftover carrot cake sumwuns gotta eat it!!:chef:
Its 6.45 pm here in NZ so we are eating in about an hour whilst so many of you are still having breakfast!

I made a veggie enchilada casserole and I've got a blueberry crumble in the oven. This heat is getting to me though, I don't even have the energy to plan meals - might have to eat out tmrw night.

lunch leftovers-pancit and Southern chicken, bean and cheese burritos and a large, crisp green salad

Lamb burgers
Fried zucchini ( from Paul's garden)
Peas ( from Paul's garden)
and rice with berries.

My beloved is going to grill pork steaks, and we'll have corn on the cob and sliced tomatoes to go with.
What more could you want?
:)

I made stuffed chicken breasts (spinach, mushrooms, scallions, cheese) then breaded them and sauteed ,then finished in the oven. Stove top stuffing on the side (yea I cheated and used the box), and some peas.

It was a salad nicoise, but the kitchen was so darned hot that I wasn't up for eating most of it (and I NEVER lose my appetite). Hubby scarfed his down, though, and doggy always loves the water off the tuna. You'd think I'd lose an ounce or two, but experience has taught me that not eating a meal doesn't do a lot. Oh, well.

I made hot pulled pork sandwiches with gravy, mashed potatos and green beans. It sure would have been better in December, though.:rolleyes: :)

i was gonna make roast young chickens in honey/balsamic glaze from a lidia cookbook, but the ac was already crankin' without firing up the stove to 450.
so, we decided to order out, but are so sick of all of the same ol' that we just floundered for a while.
somehow we ended up with southern fried chicken, yelow rice, and buffalo chicken wings from a local place in town.
i had to supply my own celery and clue cheese dressing, but the wings are huge. these musta been some impressive chickens with big guns!!!

It was too brutally hot yesterday to even think about cooking. My husband brought home a plain cheese pizza to which we added our own turkey pepperoni & that was it.

I was only out in the yard for about an hour last night walking dogs & feeding/watering horses, & I looked like I had taken a shower in my clothes!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom