Too much to do.. too little time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chef_Jen

Sous Chef
I fly out to Denver in a week Im not ready not prepared and i REALLLLY should start getting my stuff together but im in that summer dont wanna do anything mode..

anyone else feelin a lil lazzzy:sleep:

How long will you be gone? Women are funny about trips. My wife will stress for weeks about what to pack, how to organize it, etc. When I go on a trip it takes about 10-15 minutes to pack, and that is for a week. Whats the big deal?!?

love your avvie, Jen!

This humidity (not to mention the temps in the 100's) have definitely put me in that "ennui state of mind!" :rolleyes:

I'm in the boat with you, Jen -
we're leaving for an 8-day jaunt to Vegas tomorrow morning & I haven't even begun to pack! (Of course, we had guests for the last couple of days, and they were more important!)

vagriller - the reason she stresses and you don't is this:
1. you don't need all the makeup/hair/nail stuff she does
2. Women wear outfits. Men wear clothes.:rolleyes:

Pfftt if it was that easy to go shopping i would... I live in the country so its a day trip thing and i cant be bothered.!!

Like my avvie says PROCRASTINATORS unite................tomorrow

Chef_Jen said:
Pfftt if it was that easy to go shopping i would... I live in the country so its a day trip thing and i cant be bothered.!!

Like my avvie says PROCRASTINATORS unite................tomorrow

Maybe it would be easier to just get what you need in Denver. I hear its kind-of a big town:)

Ya.... but im going to a small place outside of denver..

and i cant get british things out in denver LOL

OH June i got you some amazing lil cooking books on sale at my local woolworths.. cute lil ideas and sweets¬!

jkath said:
vagriller - the reason she stresses and you don't is this:
1. you don't need all the makeup/hair/nail stuff she does
2. Women wear outfits. Men wear clothes.:rolleyes:

I had a male co-worker that once said that men are naturally better looking than women. I said "whoa buddy, step back!" Then he explained that when he got up in the morning, he would throw on some clothes, comb his hair and be ready to go in minutes. His wife spent an hour putting her face on and doing her hair. I figure that is what the newspaper, internet, and coffee are for, to take up the excess time while she is getting ready.

Hey guys, lets try to keep the personal chat type things to private messages. That way everyone can participate and not feel left out and the threads can stay on topic. Thanks :)

And you also didn't get anything for moi.
img_302224_0_9fb563b242efb0546cf06a0809b2c8d2.gif
Just joking.:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom