Greetings To Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shpj4

Head Chef
I am so happy to be a part of your cooking site. I know that I will learn a lot and also have lots of fun.

I have heard a great deal about the site from a few people and they all love it.

I have a 7 pound Toy Poodle and her name is Jolie (which means pretty in French. She is brown and a terror.

Again I want to say that I am happy to be on this site. :) :rolleyes:

buckytom - love joisey - my ex-husband was from Brooklyn - I have a Toy Poodle named Jolie (which means pretty in French).

Hello and Happy Thursday

Michael from FtW I am glad that you took the time to say hello to me. bijoubrown does not exist and my screen name is shpj4 and I was given an activation number very early this morning.

If people are nice to each other they become a much better human being.

I hope to talk to again and have a great day. :)

Thank you for your greeting and to everyone who welcomed me. I know that I have found a nice site to be associated with and I hope that I will learn a lot about cooking and the the great recipes that you have to offer.

Welcome to DC shpj4! I'm glad you found us.:)

Would you like me to turn off your automatic thread subscriptions?

welcome to our forum, shpj4!! I am sure you will make many many friends here, we are glad to have you with us!!:)

Welcome Shpj4,
I'm sure you will soon come to love Dc as the rest of us do. We are so glad you've found us.

kadesma:)

My doggy is old, Her name is Ladybug and is 16 years old. She pees n poops on mah kitchen floor.

Welcome,
Robert

Back
Top Bottom