My son Jymm 9/3/81-10/7/99

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VickiQ

Sous Chef
I know I have posted probably way too, many pics here of my family.I just felt like I had to post this one.It's my son Jymm-who would have been 25 years old this coming Sunday.I'm having a difficult time this year facing the day of his birth which was one of the most happiest days of my life.This will be the 7th year I can't hug him and kiss him for his birthday.We will do the usual visit to the cemetary with balloons and sing to him.This year I purchased a huge sand dollar to put against his headstone.We will cry and laugh and share our favorite memories of him.
I would like to ask you- my family here to hold your children a little tighter this weekend-kiss them maybe 100 more times than you would normally do and say I love you as many times as well.LOve and energy, Vicki
PS. this picture was taken the night of his Senior Prom-four months before he left us.

Attachments

• momspictures 096.jpg
    momspictures 096.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 186
What a good looking guy! Thanks for sharing, Vicki...I can't imagine the pain and emptiness you feel. Bless you and yours (((hugs)))

This is a song just for you, Jymm, and the special memories... I hope you like it.

(I am not a country type of gal, but believe me this is one of the most beautifully written songs I have ever heard, it touches my heart deeply every time I hear it.)

(((Vicki))) Smile looking up the sky... I am sure he will return a smile looking over you:)

Vicki, thank you for the reminder not to take our loved ones for granted.
My heart goes out to you and your family on the loss of your handsome son.

You brought tears to my eyes. I'm so sorry for your (and your family's) loss. Thank you for reminding us about not taking our children for granted. Your son looks very handsome in the photo.

Vicki, your photos are always welcome, especially those of your dear family. Handsome boy, your Jymm. I thank you so much for trusting us with your cherished memories. Children are such a blessing, and are placed in our lives and end up teaching us far more about life and love than we ever could have learned in school. Sending you hugs.

your Dear Jymm

We will all remember Jymm on his Birthday, he is with you always - near by and see's and hears all. He was a blessing, and still is - God don't make mistakes. My son will be 25 next month, I know the love we have for our children and grandchildren , we are truly blessed. Jymm is watching over you, he'll give you strength too. My heart goes out to you for your loss. Big tight hug for You -Vicki ! We Care !

Oh Vicki - never, ever think you post too many pictures of your Jymm!! I just wish my kids/grandkids/greatgrandkids were closer to hug right this minute in his memory.

The hurt never goes away, but I hope the happy memories are beginning to overtake the sadness. We'll be thinking of you Sunday.

Vicki, your son is very handsome. I am so sorry for your loss, I cannot even imagine your grief. May you and your family find peace and happiness in celebrating his life this Sunday.

Jymm will be smiling down on his loving family. Love and prayers go out to you and your family.

Linda

I am really sorry for your loss and I can imagine how you are going to feel on his birthday. I pray every day for myself and others and I will pray for you. I dont have any children but about a year ago I lost a dog. There is no comparison but I still think about her all the time. Finally after 4 months I got another dog.

I know this is going to be a rough few days for you - and you are in my prayers and thoughts. It's hard enough for me - the 16th is/was my Dad's birthday - he passed away 10 years ago and I still want to call him up and share stories/good news with him ... as traumatic as that is for me - I can only begin to imagine the loss of a child.

My youngest son is 25 Vicky. I cannot imagine the pain of loss you are feeling. Thank you for sharing Jymm with us, and giving us a chance to care. Much love to you and your family.

Vicki,
Hugs, prayers, lots of love to you and your dear family...You are never far from my thoughts.

kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom