Avocado-crab dip-rec.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Connie here it is..Hope you enjoy it.

1-good sized avocado,mashed
1-Tab. fresh lemon juice
1-tea. Worcestershire
2-4 green onions sliced thin
1-8-oz. cream cheese,softened
salt
dash or so of Tabasco
1/2-c. sour cream
1-7-1/2 oz. can crabmeat, drain and flake
Mix your avocado with the cream cheese,then just add in everything else doing the crab last..Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
kadesma:) Have a wonderful weekend, hugs to you and family

Oh thank you!!!!!! Looks sooooooo good!! Got it copied and printed and will be trying this in the next day or two!!!!

Thanks Shunka,
I love this stuff and sometimes will make a small amount and make a sandwich of it with a french roll and some tomato and lettuce..The kids don't know this, it's my little secret:LOL:

kadesma

OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!! I can go for that!!!! Thanks for sharing your secret!!! To tell you the truth, I am going to make this all for myself!!! Hubby does not like avocados (more for me!) and I will make this the next time I see our oldest daughter; she'll love it!!!

Kades, you did it again!! That sounds so good!! What a good one for these nice fall days.

BTW, when did you become site helper?? That's great!!!!

texasgirl said:
Kades, you did it again!! That sounds so good!! What a good one for these nice fall days.

BTW, when did you become site helper?? That's great!!!!
Thanks Texas, it is yummy and it also makes a great sandwich on a french roll. I became a site helper on 8/3. Being asked was quite a compliment, and gives me the perfect excuse to hang out here more:LOL:
kadesma:)

texasgirl said:
I hadn't even realized. LOL I think it's great!
Man, I need to get here more often!!
Thanks Texas,
You've more than had your hands full lately. And you've been missed. Glad to see you on thursdays though:LOL:

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom