"Kitty Litter Cake" For Halloween

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vainglorious

Washing Up
My sister is off her meds again and sent me this. It's perfect for your kid's Halloween party. There's a photo of it attached.

"Kitty Litter Cake"

CAKE INGREDIENTS:
1 box spice or German chocolate cake mix
1 box of white cake mix
1 package white sandwich cookies
1 large package vanilla instant pudding mix
A few drops green food coloring
12 small Tootsie Rolls or equivalent

SERVING "DISHES AND UTENSILS"
1 NEW cat-litter box
1 NEW cat-litter box liner
1 NEW pooper scooper

1) Prepare and bake cake mixes, according to directions, in any size pan. Prepare pudding and chill. Crumble cookies in small batches in blender or food processor. Add a few drops of green food coloring to 1 cup of cookie crumbs. Mix with a fork or shake in a jar. Set aside.

2) When cakes are at room temperature, crumble them into a large bowl. Toss with half of the remaining cookie crumbs and enough pudding to make the mixture moist but not soggy. Place liner in litter box and pour in mixture.

3) Unwrap 3 Tootsie Rolls and heat in a microwave until soft and pliable. Shape the blunt ends into slightly curved point "s". Repeat with three more rolls. Bury the rolls decoratively in the cake mixture. Sprinkle remaining white cookie crumbs over the mixture, then scatter green crumbs lightly over top.

4) Heat 5 more Tootsie Rolls until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake and sprinkle with crumbs from the litter box. Heat the remaining Tootsie Roll until pliable and hang it over the edge of the box. Place box on a sheet of newspaper and serve with scooper. Enjoy!

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    320.6 KB · Views: 271
OMG...:ohmy:

What can I say... original, surely... looks very much like what it is supposed to as well... it is just that it is doubtful that it will stimulate my appetite:dry:

Kids may love it, though!

I've seen the "recipe" before but never a photo! It's just as disgusting as I imagined. Kids will love it.

That is absolutely horrible and totally disgusting. I am definitely going to make it for my Halloween party! Thanks for posting the recipe and especially for including the photo for the full gross-out effect.

Ewwwwwwwwwwww, Hahaha, My Cat Will Flip !!!!!!!! That Is Hilarious
h0209bk.gif

I didn't find out about this cake until my boys were grown up....they would have LOVED it. :LOL:

Vainglorious said:
SERVING "DISHES AND UTENSILS"
1 NEW cat-litter box
1 NEW cat-litter box liner
1 NEW pooper scooper
But these items I have. All is needed is a thorough cleaning. :dizzy:

What can I say? AWESOME! :)

can`t wait `till the mother-in-law comes to visit <insert evil grin>

Warning!

If you make this cake, please line the (new, clean) litter box with plastic wrap or foil, and use the scoop for decoration only! Litter boxes, litter box liners, and scoops are NON-FOOD GRADE plastic and can easily contain the following and more:

lead
mercury
known endocrine disruptors
(cause major hormone/gland damage)
carcinogens (can cause cancer)
phthalates
(can cause kidney damage and
interfere with reproductive organs and their development).

The toxins can leach into any foods they contact, but have a real affinity for fats. ANY amount of time food is in contact with unsafe plastics is too long.

We know that small amounts of these toxins can cause long-term health problems that will not be immediately apparent! These poisons are especially harmful to children.

Other dangerous household items that should not touch food are paint buckets, garbage pails and trash bags, contact paper, vinyl gloves meant for painting, film canisters, and metal garbage cans.

Please think twice about putting food in plastics not intended for food. There are very good reasons the manufacturers call these plastics "NON-FOOD GRADE" and the FDA labels them "NOT FOOD SAFE."

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

My best friend did this and it was an absolute hit with the kids---which of course was the whole purpose in the first place--why go to all that trouble if the kiddos aren't going to be impressed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom