Website Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wasabi said:
This is the error message I get when DC failes to load. I get this at least once or twice a day. Sometimes, reloading the page works. If not, I just wait awhile and try again.

Wasabi - this is a little "thing" we had loaded into the DC program so those living in the beautiful state of Hawaii had something to bring them down to reality! :w00t2:

You know I'm kidding, I think MJ was just joking when he told me that! :LOL:

It has happened to me too recently. Andy R is doing everything he can to make things run smoother. :sorcerer:

i only seem to have a problem around 6:45 to 7am-ish. i guess that corresponds with what urm mentioned.

absence makes the heart grow fondue...

The price we have to pay to live in paradise.:LOL:
Thanks Andy R. I hope you can resolve this problem.

No Dove, I love apples.
img_322338_0_63b5da11b0e6edfab15a7a75d93e7f95.jpg

Wasabi....it MUST be our Apples. I am haunting DC as I am on the computer a lot right now. I punch reload when my other pages are loading and get the exact same safari error as you.

It happens a lot, at least twice daily.....but then resolves quickly. I usually find if it persists I can lip in through clicking the link on an email alert to a new posting.

I blame the Mac for anything that goes wrong, lol.

Database problem

Skilletlicker posted the same "fix" I just stumbled across. Of note, the database problem occurs on another of Andy R's sites I frequent (airstreamforums) at the same time it happens here.

While I doubt there is a conspiracy, :rolleyes: I thought I would mention it.

I have a correctly sized jpeg of the screen I see, but the database does not appear to be in the mood to upload it. :(

The words seen on the jpeg are, "There seems to have been a problem with the Discuss Cooking database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience."

Tom

With all the feedback we have on this subject, it isn't our puters, apple or pc, it's a database problem. The error messages are the same in both apple and pc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom