Hello from Southern Ohio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sweet annie

Assistant Cook
I just found your site and it seems just what I'm looking for.
I had a recipe for kadaif/kataifi once that used shredded wheat cereal instead of phylllo dough. It was easy and wonderful. But the recipe wandered off, and I've been trying to track another one down. I hope someone can help. Thanks.

Welcome aboard!

Are you looking for another recipe with shredded wheat cereal or do you want one with kadaif dough? For the latter, use our search function. There was a recent thread on the subject.

Welcome Annie,
you found the right place for any help you might need.

kadesma:)

Wow Andy! Do you have a great communication system! I found out about your reply while checking my email.

I'm looking for a recipe that used shredded wheat cereal. One crushes the large cereal "biscuits". There were also nuts, honey, and lemon juice, as I remember, but those would be expected. It's the shredded wheat part that's different. It was really easy.

:chef:Welcome Annie, from Aussie land, if you want 2 swap recipies you have come to the right place, have a good time trying them all out.
see you later mate, or I should say will talk later
Bye 4 now

middie -

You are all so helpful. What a site! I'm still finding my way around - need to learn when I'm sending private messages (PM's?) vs public ones. Reading a thread about karma with a # of posts just now.

Cleveland has a lot of great ethnic food. I live in the country. Cincinnati is the closest sizeable town and that's 70 miles away.

sweet annie

16.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom