Sunbeam Carousel Rotisserie Broiler manual

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

my_psychosis

Senior Cook
Hi all. I was wondering if some body could tell me where I could find a copy of the cook book that came with the old 1960's style Sunbeam Carousel Rotisserie Broiler? I bought one the other day at a second hand store for 3 bucks. It works great (made a pork roast with onion gravy tonight, YUM) but I still would love a copy of the booklet. Or at least recipes from it. Thanks.:)

I have the booklet!

I am cooking my chicken on this inherited rotisserie and have the booklet with the instructions and recipes. After thanksgiving, I would be glad to copy it (it is not that long) and send it to you. Just let me know where. Peg

I am cooking my chicken on this inherited rotisserie and have the booklet with the instructions and recipes. After thanksgiving, I would be glad to copy it (it is not that long) and send it to you. Just let me know where. Peg

:) That would be wonderfull!!! :) Thank you so very much!!! If you want to email me I'll give you my address. my email is my_psychosis2000@yahoo.com

I have had several people email me asking If I got the booklet. Yes Pherb46 (Peg) was kind enough to mail me a copy. Thanks again Peg!!! :)
Anyway I just received another email about it and decided to upload it and share the link with everybody. Enjoy. Sunbeam Carousel Rotisserie Broiler

Sunbeam rotisserie

I just bought the old style Sunbeam carousel rotisserie on ebay. It came with no instructions and no recipe booklet. I plugged it in and it gets hot, but the center basket does not rotate. Is it supposed to?

Yeah, the center spit/basket is supposed to rotate. That way the meat/food turns in front of the heating element and gets cooked evenly. This one is an upright unit (hard to find) which makes it great for doing Gyros!

Mine sometimes wont rotate. I just give it a nudge, or readjust everything. The lid is usually the problem. Make sure it is exactly in place.

GYROS in Rotisserie

Yeah, the center spit/basket is supposed to rotate. That way the meat/food turns in front of the heating element and gets cooked evenly. This one is an upright unit (hard to find) which makes it great for doing Gyros!

NEVER THOUGHT TO DO THAT!! PLEASE tell me how i could make the gyros using my upright rotisserie.

Wow!! thanks for that thought!!

Newer version of cookbook

I have had several people email me asking If I got the booklet. Yes Pherb46 (Peg) was kind enough to mail me a copy. Thanks again Peg!!! :)
You saved my bacon with this link ... thanks! But ... it's an old cookbook that focuses a lot on beef and pork. I misplaced my newer Sunbeam manual which includes many recipes for chicken as well as Gyros and other more modern recipes. I have managed to locate a PDF of it but it's 880KB which is too large for a link here. Feel free to email me at joolied @hotmail.com (remove space) if you want a copy.

Back
Top Bottom