I want to know who does it! Fess up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bjcotton

Senior Cook
I've asked this question before, but no one copped to the responsibility. Being the @n@l retentive person I am, I make sure all my dirty clothing, soaks, undies, etc., are turned right-side-out when they go into the dirty clothes hamper. I want to know who's been sneaking into my house at night and turning stuff inside out? After laundry, I have to turn about half the stuff right-side-out again...'fess up...who's doing it?

I take it they must do the same thing at your house huh?

But our gremlins are homey, fun gremlins Seven S. Couldn't be them.

Ya know Mudbug, someone tried to tell me it's the way those clothes are made that makes 'em turn inside out! That sounds like a bunch of hooey to me...I just know it's someone sneaking in here...my dog must like 'em, whoever they are, cause he never makes a sound.

I did it bj. Sorry, I thought it would be a funny thing to do...didn't know it would make you so upset. Can you ever forgive me?:huh:

I would NEVER do that to you.
img_325050_0_3abe2fc901067e34a96f3c3712fff00e.gif

I've got 'em visiting here too Billy - except that they only turn one of each pair of Bob's socks wrong side out . . . and anything that needs to be turned wrong side out winds up right side out.:wacko::wacko::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Alix, are you the one that takes just one sock too? Please take them both, that extra sock drives me nuts!

At least it is good to know the missing sock is a world wide pandemic. No signs of it abating either.

Katie E said:
Ahh! You don't know? It's the same person who has all the missing socks from the laundry.

Katie
Yeah, that person invade our laundry too, and do the same thing!! The annoying thing is he/she always take just one from each pair so I am left with the other not knowing what to do with them!!:wacko:

edited: ah, so I am not the only one, I feel somewhat better but that is no excuse to justify our "sock thief"!!

There is no such thing as a missing sock. Or so my mother used to say. It's all the 3-legged people in the house that cause odd numbers of socks in the wash.

If you wash your undies in a small bag, like a pillow-case, they won't turn inside out.

Of course, the obvious solution to your problem is to turn everything inside-out before washing, and then they'll be right-side-out afterwards! Surely?? Unless Murphy's Law takes effect!:rolleyes:

I blame the clothes dryer for stealing socks and turning the remainders inside out!

Ow. My brain hurts from trying to figure out whether to put my undies in the washer right side out or now!

I believe that the heat of the dryer and the spinning cause some of the socks to fly into a parallel universe. Some poor alien woman is looking at her socks wondering where the extras are coming from. (And they probably don't even have feet!)

I still think it's Alix! She must borrow Santa's sleigh to get around that fast.. do you use the chimney too Alix?

Hey, I know, instead of changing socks or drawers, just put the clean pair on over the other ones...then they'll all be right-side-out...forever :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom