Bears Win!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bears win :clap: and Packers lose:furious: . Half of my family are happy and the other half, well they don't want to talk about it.

Michelemarie said:
you could be a semi-Bears fan.
:shock: NO WAY!:-p

Thats cool that your state touches ours but.. I'm a Packer fan till the end Michele!

6.gif

Da Bears are looking really good this year tho - I must say.:doh:

I am not a football fan really, but If I have to root for a team, it would of course be the Patriots. I dont even know if they're playing.

The Patriots won their second game today.

MJ, my sympathies on your being a Packers fan. Take heart, as long as the Raiders are around, the Packers will never be the worst team in the league.

I haven't had time to watch football for some time, though I've always been quite a large Bears fan. Is Grossman their QB this year? I know he was injured early last season. What does the rest of their lineup look like?

Grossman is the QB and he played outstanding yesterday and, IMO, last week too! He has such a baby face, from what I have heard, he is quite humble too. Yesterday during an interview he was giving credit to the defense for giving him time.

GO, BEARS!!!!!!!:D :D No matter where I live, I'll always be a Bears fan! :)

One of my great thrills was seeing them win the Super Bowl in New Orleans in PERSON!

I like the Patriots, but I LOVE the Bears~!

Whatever happened to refrigerator Perry? (don't ask me where I have been for the last 20 years...:LOL: )

How funny - I just asked my dad the same question yesterday during the game (I love watching games with him!) He said he is doing some kind of remedial work now - road construction or something - who knows, he could be wrong, but I haven't seen nor heard about him in a long while.

Michelemarie said:
How funny - I just asked my dad the same question yesterday during the game (I love watching games with him!) He said he is doing some kind of remedial work now - road construction or something - who knows, he could be wrong, but I haven't seen nor heard about him in a long while.

LOL!! That IS funny indeed!! Da Bears won the Superbowl while I was trying to get into american football while I was growing up (I thought it was the cool thing to do), before I finally decided this was just not my sport after a few years. That's why when I hear "Chicago Bears" the first things that come up my mind is STILL William Perry, Walter Payton and Jim McMahon!! I see only Mr. Payton left a significant footstep in the history of this sport... but I would have thought Mr. Perry must have earned more than enough to live comfortably for the rest of his life after that "Fridge" fame!! (I even remember that "Superbowl shuffle" video, lol!!)

Back
Top Bottom