Paula Deen in England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shipsee2000 said:
does anyone have paula deans recipe for cheese buiscuts?? I have a craving :rolleyes:
Shipsee,Hi there, I've been trying to get a hold of you to help you find the recipes, so,
You will get more replies to those and help with the recipes you are seeking if you post your request on the breads topic. I do believe you already have a post there with some links to the recipes.

kadesma:)

Vagriller,
I saw that part and I was LMHO! She's so cute and funny! That's the way I'll be when I visit England...in dream land.

Dina said:
Vagriller,
I saw that part and I was LMHO! She's so cute and funny! That's the way I'll be when I visit England...in dream land.

Yeah me too, and what about when the guy was making the french fry sandwich and Paula said "shouldn't you put some mayonaise on that?":ROFLMAO:

She is the most entertaining person to watch. I loved that whole London and Paris show. I laughed and laughed. I have high hopes that her new show will be interesting.

carolelaine said:
She is the most entertaining person to watch. I loved that whole London and Paris show. I laughed and laughed. I have high hopes that her new show will be interesting.

Her humor didn't come across so much in her cooking show. She is very funny!

vagriller said:
Yeah me too, and what about when the guy was making the french fry sandwich and Paula said "shouldn't you put some mayonaise on that?":ROFLMAO:

The lady simply said - you will ruin it!!!!!! Paula looked at her like she was an alien!!!! :ROFLMAO:

vagriller said:

I was laughing my whole way through the show. She is such a doll of a lady. I bet she'd whip up something for anyone who'd knock at her door.

Hot chip butties should be made with Fat chips, salt and a smear from the finger of malt vinegar.

Dale, I couldn't agree more!! Gotta have vinegar and malt vinegar at that,and I have more than a smear. Its more of a creek, or a stream than a dribble.:) :rolleyes:
I used to drink glasses of vinegar as a child, my parents had to hide it...lololol

lynan, i'm the same with vinegars, especially malt vinegar and fries (chips). if you break open a thick cut french fry, it'll absorb that much more malt vinegar. yumm.

there was a thread here a while back about the health benefits of drinking a certain type of vinegar. apple cider vinegar, if my memory serves me.

the only other things i've had on chip butties are butter, or even a little schmaltz.

I wonder what kind of face the lady would have made when I asked for catsup!

My father-in-law used to eat fried potato sandwiches in his lunch...just plain old greasy fried potatoes on white bread. He also ate bean sandwiches, out of leftover ham'n beans.

I saw Paula make a fried bean sandwich, but can't remember what episode it was. I'd never heard of that. I don't live that far from Savannah, but some of the stuff she cooks with all the butter, mayo, cream cheese, heavy cream, I've never seen anyone use so much. She made a corn on the cob swabbed with mayo and rolled in parmesan cheese that must be an instant killer.

I saw the bean sandwich too. I had never heard of that or the french fry sandwich. I'm from the South, but she does make alot of things that I've never heard of. We tried the bean sandwich with some leftover white beans. That must be a taste I have not acquired.

carolelaine said:
I saw the bean sandwich too. I had never heard of that or the french fry sandwich. I'm from the South, but she does make alot of things that I've never heard of. We tried the bean sandwich with some leftover white beans. That must be a taste I have not acquired.
I didn't see the bean sandwich episode, but, geez, I hate to say this, I beat Paula to that one as a teenager:LOL: My dad use to make a fantastic pot of pinto beans with bacon and I'd take the beans and put them into a slice of buttered bread fold it in half and munch as I did my homework..Yummers:LOL:

kadesma

kadesma said:
My dad use to make a fantastic pot of pinto beans with bacon and I'd take the beans and put them into a slice of buttered bread fold it in half and munch as I did my homework..Yummers:LOL:

kadesma

I do a similiar thing with garlic toast and spaghetti. One of my favorites!

licia said:
I saw Paula make a fried bean sandwich, but can't remember what episode it was. I'd never heard of that. I don't live that far from Savannah, but some of the stuff she cooks with all the butter, mayo, cream cheese, heavy cream, I've never seen anyone use so much. She made a corn on the cob swabbed with mayo and rolled in parmesan cheese that must be an instant killer.

Much too much fat for me, as well. A fried bean sandwich -- Toot Toot. Beep Beep. I'd rather go with a piece of chocolate cake in one hand, and cheesecake in the other.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom