I feel really stupid!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I do not think of myself as stupid in anyway. I read a lot of things so that I know what is going on, especially medical stuff. I also learn new things quickly. I love learning new things.
You New Englanders are going to love this!!! We are watching the Pat's, so dh can tell my son, NAH NAH, if they lose, anyway, dh asked me where New England was, I said Massachusettes and he said that he thought it was Maine or Vermont. I looked it up, New England is actually 6 states!!:ohmy:
OMG, I did not know this. I guess I was asleep in History:LOL:

Ok, GB, if you keep laughing that hard, your going to bust a rib!!

Why didn't any of you people tell me this?? I blame you:-p :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
That is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so easy to do though!!!!! I guess no other region of the US is grouped together that way.

A friend asked her sister where the New York World's Fair was in 1968 (provided that date is right, which it probably isn't) and her sister said she wasn't sure, maybe Chicago :ohmy:

My fiance is an air traffic controller, and he came to Kansas from Mass, and he always talks about New England... and I had to ask him what the heck he was talking about too.... I didn't know it was actually 6 states though!!! :ROFLMAO: I slept through history and geography... regretfully.

As a life long resident of New England, I am greatly insulted! A a matter of fact, if Texas ever tries to join the United States, I will fight it every step of the way!

Andy M. said:
As a life long resident of New England, I am greatly insulted! A a matter of fact, if Texas ever tries to join the United States, I will fight it every step of the way!

Um, Andy?

I lived there for three years, and I don't think anybody told them, but they already DID join! (They just don't act like they know it yet!) :ROFLMAO: :-p :ROFLMAO:

John

Ok, I have to admit that is pretty funny, but I'm from NE so I thought everyone knew the six states.

And here they are: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusettes, Connecticut, Rhode Island.

amber said:
Ok, I have to admit that is pretty funny, but I'm from NE so I thought everyone knew the six states.

And here they are: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusettes, Connecticut, Rhode Island.

It IS funny!! A 37 year old that is just learning this. It's sad, really!!:wacko:

texasgirl said:
You guys know your wrong!! :-p :-p
Texas is a country, not a state anyway!!:ROFLMAO:

Well, it WAS a whole 'nother world! That's for sure! :-p :ROFLMAO: :-p

John

Thats ok......my wife did not know if Canada was north or south of us. Duh! ........and she thinks she is always right.:ROFLMAO:

15.gif

hey... that's just fun :eek:)

texasgirl said:
I do not think of myself as stupid in anyway. I read a lot of things so that I know what is going on, especially medical stuff. I also learn new things quickly. I love learning new things.
You New Englanders are going to love this!!! We are watching the Pat's, so dh can tell my son, NAH NAH, if they lose, anyway, dh asked me where New England was, I said Massachusettes and he said that he thought it was Maine or Vermont. I looked it up, New England is actually 6 states!!:ohmy:
OMG, I did not know this. I guess I was asleep in History:LOL:

Ok, GB, if you keep laughing that hard, your going to bust a rib!!

Why didn't any of you people tell me this?? I blame you:-p :ROFLMAO:

Ok Tex..........if your brave enough to admit it I'll join you. First let me say I hated anything to do with Geography and History in School so pretty much little stuck. Now as an adult I love it....go figure. Anyway, it wasn't till a year or so ago that I realized that New York is only 3 states away from me. I'm not kidding I truely thought it was like the distance from here (Indiana) to California.
Bet you feel better knowing that was a stupider mistake than yours :).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom