Grey's Anatomy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mudbug said:
I did too, crewsk. But seriously, marm, it comes on too late for me to watch. And I've loved Sandra Oh ever since "Sideways."

Don't tell me there's actually someone who goes to bed as early as I do!!! I get up at about 4:30 a.m. to start my work at 5:30, so nights are pretty early for me, too! Luckily, Friday is my day off, so I can be a 'big girl' and stay up a little later on Thursdays, lol!

I've gotten absolutely addicted to Grey's Anatomy; saw one rerun, then ran out and got the whole first season DVD at Blockbuster, and my son got me the 2nd season for my birthday, so I'd be caught up by the time the new season started!

All the 'McDreamy' and Mer stuff aside, I think the show does an incredible job of showing the problems encountered with young professional women trying to make their way in a still male-oriented profession. The characters are great, all so different! The way the show can go from sidesplitting jokes to dead serious in a flash is brilliant. I think it's headed for being one of those long-term 'standards' on TV. At least I hope so! :)

I must admit, GA is not one for my to turn the TV on...
I tried to watch the first episods, but it was nothing for me...
I better stay with ER ;o))

Grey's Anatomy is my favorite show on TV. I was really sad when Friends went off the air, because I was about the biggest fan ever of that show, and it was the only thing I ever really watched with any regularity. I needed something to take the place of Friends, ad Grey's Anatomy totally fit the bill. I find the humor is often very sophisticated, which I like; its very refreshing to see some smart humor on TV. Also, a lot of the humor is very dark, and the show has a little bit of a dark side to it; you really get to see the uglier side of human nature, and its so much better than the average crap you see everywhere else.

I like it, but really watching these shows makes you think that all people do at work are having sex.Or wait, maybe it's only doctors. On ER they also kept sleaping around.

It's actually not far from the truth CharlieD... doctors spent ridiculous amounts of time at the hospital, so much that it becomes their place for meeting friends and significant others as well as their place of work. They just dont have time to have a social life.

middie said:
Marm's talking about Grey's Anatomy. And I'm a HUGE fan of that show.
Seriously.

I watch Grey's Anatomy too - but all that "Seriously" stuff makes me want to clunk their heads together! I also love House. I heard on the radio that they need to call in House to save Meredith!

BC

Last edited:
BlueCat said:
I watch Grey's Anatomy too - but all that "Seriously" stuff makes me want to clunk their heads together! I also love House. I heard on the radio that they need to call in House to save Meredith!

BC

Now that would be the best show ever! I love both those shows!

I am confused because it said that this was a duplication of another reply. If that is the case I am truly sorry but I still love "Grey's Anatomy."

Back
Top Bottom