ISO Ideas for a Williams-Sonoma Monkey Bread Baking Dish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

C-Mart

Assistant Cook
A special monkey bread pan? Now I HAVE heard everything!

Looks like you could use it for cakes or maybe quick breads. Does it have decorations on the interior?

Jello
Meatloaf
bundt cake

How about trying something a la pineapple upside down cake? Bet it would be pretty made in that mold!

I used this with the Williams-Sonoma Monkey bread mix and recipe today and it didn't turn out quite as I had hoped. The dough soaked up a lot of the butter and was much too soggy. The taste was very good... next time I won't use as much butter though.

W-S monkey bread baking dish B'day gift...

I bought one of these baking dishes for my mom's upcoming B'day along with 2 of the Williams Sonoma monkey bread mixes. I thought a recipe might be included with the baking dish itself but that was not the case upon searching the packaging. The pan looks a bit small - I was wondering if anyone else had a recipe come with their W-S baking dish or if they had any suggestions for monkey bread recipes for this pan size? (I hate it when you think you got someone a nice gift and then it turns into a CHORE - lol!!)

It's smaller than a bundt pan, imo.

Thanks for any help :)

Hyacinth

PS: C-Mart, I'm glad you posted about too much butter with the WS mix recipe - I'll mention that to my mom when I give her the above gift.

Actually the recipe is on the package. As with most Williams-Sonoma merch. the recipe is printed on the inside of the band that goes around the pan... at least this is how it was on mine... or maybe that was just the directions on how to use the mix? I can't recall. I found several good recipes here and also you can search epicurious or foodtv.com.

Thank you C-Mart! There WAS a recipe on the inside of the cardboard label band just as you mentioned! I usually don't disassemble gifts I'm giving to someone else, so otherwise would have never looked there.

Anyway, woohoo and thank you for your help :)

Hyacinth

Hi everyone!

This looks like a fun place to hang out. My fiance has been looking for one of these monkey bread pans and I haven't been able to find one. Anyone have an extra one they may be looking to sell?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom