Lung Biopsy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dove

DC Grandma
My DH ( of 52 years this thanksgiving day ) is going in tomorrow at 8:30 AM Pacific time for a Lung Biopsy to see what the mass is that the CT Scan found. Please keep us in your thoughts...again..Marge

Dear Marge,

I'll be saying a special prayer for you and Paul tonight. I know what you're going thru. My very favorite Uncle is going thru the same thing. He has had many, many tests done and it's still inconclusive as to what that mass is on his lung. I send a big hug across the sea to you, dear. Be strong.

With Warm Aloha. Linda

Marge,
Thoughts, and prayers coming to you. Wish there were more I could do. Hold on to all the good thoughts. You are both loved.

kadesma

We went through this a couple of years ago. they saw 3 nodules and renoved the upper left third of his lung. They don't know what they were.. Last July it was clear..he continues to loose weight so another CT two weeks ago shows a mass. ( He use to be 165 and now fully clothed he is 115.

Dove said:
My DH ( of 52 years this thanksgiving day ) is going in tomorrow at 8:30 AM Pacific time for a Lung Biopsy to see what the mass is that the CT Scan found. Please keep us in your thoughts...again..Marge

My best thoughts and hopes for you and DH, Marge. It's tough times, when we have to go through this with our loved ones. Keep the faith and I'm sure we all hope all turns out well.

Mick

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband tonight. Very scary indeed. Let us know how it goes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom