National Candied Orange Peel Day?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bubba_sybo

Cook
http://library.thinkquest.org/2886/INDEX.HTM
check out this site. I was born on National candied orange peel day!! What day were you born on? and tell us what it means to you??

I cant ever recall eating a candied orange peel, although I am sure uf u "candied" anything it would make it a little better. I think I might try it on my bithday this year. Maybe like a lil but sprinkled oh so delicatly atop the cake.

I was born on December 1st, National Pie Day and Eat A Red Apple Day. Sounds like I should have apple pie on my birthday!

Museum comes to life day?????
After watching Sci-fi all day this seems kinda freaky:)

Oh, the bf is going to love this, he was born on National cheer up the lonely day.... I can see the sarcastic eye rolling now.

Last edited:
How fun! I was born on International Museum Day and Visit Your Relatives Day. When I lived in Washington, DC, I took every opportunity to visit a museum on my way home from work or on the weekends. Loved it.

Now I live very near two of my siblings. Never did before. Kinda interesting.:)

I didn't like mine, although it could be an appropriate one for someone born in the wet and windy North East of the UK!

:LOL: Yup!! Got to make someone laugh every day; even if it is just myself!! Something I was told to do by my Grandpa many, many years ago.

National Penny Day :bb: Dang, not even a dollar!

My husband was born on National Evaluate Your Life Day - kinda spooky since he just did a mid-life crisis thing and went to work for someone else after having worked for himself forever!

We must remember to all bow our heads on May 9th because we have all lost one, there's not one person here that hasn't lost one - it is Lost Sock Memorial Day - we shall celebrate the other sock remaining with picnics, laughter, badminton, and cold fried chicken and remember those gone, that have yet to be found.

National Angel Food Cake Day.

Gross. Angel food cake is like baked cotton candy.

kitchenelf said:
We must remember to all bow our heads on May 9th because we have all lost one, there's not one person here that hasn't lost one - it is Lost Sock Memorial Day - we shall celebrate the other sock remaining with picnics, laughter, badminton, and cold fried chicken and remember those gone, that have yet to be found.

My poor pink sock with the white stripe, how I miss you so.:(
img_338954_0_6018b8e190cb9495aaa8b05d020164c0.gif

Where's the chicken?

Back
Top Bottom