Something just struck me as funny!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wasabi said:
Welcome to the Law Firm of Bubba Muse and his associates Rocky Squirrel, Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale.

Boris: How come moose is not effected by the poison gas?

Natasha: Moose has no brain...no brain, no effect.

I always laugh when I think of that line. And yes, I can see the humor in hiring a lawyer called Bubba. I imagine his parents pictured him in another line of work.:wacko:

One of my girlfriend's son has a room that he calls his "Bubba Room." They have a large house and this is an extra room where he collects the strangest things.

When I go over there he can't wait to show me his latest things.

Goodweed of the North said:
I have a couple of very good freinds who are lawyers, and are some of the most honorable people I know.

Me too!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Though I was surprised to see one of my classmates ads on late night tv. He's a "Bubba" lawyer too.

my wife used to be a paralegal for a very powerful attorney here in joisey. according to her, the only "clean" criminal attorneys either lose most of their cases, are not practicing, or are dead. judges are just popular ex-attorneys, so you can assume justice ain't really blind. greedy is more the word.

he represented lots of mafioso, drug dealers, a few boxers, the fraternal order of police, and worse. a few times, the ex-clients of unsuccessful criminal cases called and said they would be back the day they got out of the big house, looking for revenge. she'd call from work, terrified, with the police and fbi staking out their offices.

lol, would anyone hire a lawyer called "bruiser"? from a very good movie, "the rainmaker".

Back
Top Bottom