Cat Bowling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Errrrr......I'm about as good at this as I am with the real thing. Thanks for the game crewsk~! I'm off to defeat them furry critters. Maybe I'll get lucky and a pin will make it up there to put that witch in her place.....tierd of her laughing at me.....:LOL:

That is a riot.

Have to forward this to my sil, she loves cats and will think this is fantastically funny.

Crewsk, you got me addicted to it now!! I hate the actual game of bowling but this is fun!! Even got 4 strikes in one game; that shocks me for some odd reason, lol!!

My cats love it!!! I swear a couple of them are better than I am at it(yes, I put their paws on the space bar and let them go at it)!! I think they are getting their aggressions towards a few older ones out. It has helped as now they are all curled together and sleeping, lol!!

:ROFLMAO: Buck, I just thought they might like being the ones knocking over the other kitties!!!! :rolleyes: Granted not all of the 8 in the house wanted to play it, especially Lucky,
img_342202_0_02975f6b4d4e4fa895bd23f879ffccbf.jpg
he likes to lick, lick, CHOMP!! On my arm, lol!!! If I get fluffed....well y'all will hear me coughing up hairballs for awhile!! :ROFLMAO:

Hey Buck, is that one of your's? Very cute!!! Lucky will be turning 17 years old this April fool's day coming. I think he still cuts a fine figure for an old tom-cat!! Forgot to add, Lucky has a "skunk stripe" on his back too! Sometimes that is what I have to look for in the dark so that I don't step on him.

No, that's just a cute one I found online. Here's my best girl BoPeep back when she walked among us. She's gone to the great catnip patch in the sky.
Best to Lucky.

Attachments

• BoPeep CU.jpg
    BoPeep CU.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 220
Sorry for the thread-jack!! Buck, she had such wonderful green eyes!!! Love her name too!! I know how it is with missing those that have moved on; way too many of my 4-legged loves have done the same over the years. Then there are my 2 burros; found out they can live up to around 70 years!!!!!! I know these 2 will outlive me!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom