Dinner Wed. Oct 18?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PA Baker

Master Chef
Whether or not DH is home for dinner tonight (and I have a hunch he'll be really late again), I have fish that must be cooked! I think I'll just bake it with some lemon zest and pepper and throw some taters in the oven, too. I'll steam some broccoli for the veggie.

It depends on what TC wants. Since we go out to eat with my parents on Wed nights & it's his b-day, he'll get to choose. It'll probably be his favorite greasy spoon, Joe's.

crewsk said:
It depends on what TC wants. Since we go out to eat with my parents on Wed nights & it's his b-day, he'll get to choose. It'll probably be his favorite greasy spoon, Joe's.

How about baking a nice cake for your DH's b-day?

Supper will be salad.

Lunch was sauteed duck with english mustard, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce, served with steamed purple sprouting broccoli and flagolet beans. It was good, I know the beans did not really go but they are my favourite and actually the whole thing was not as mismatched as it sounds, lol

boufa06 said:
How about baking a nice cake for your DH's b-day?

TC is my son...sorry, I forget that not everyone knows that!:) He's getting a cake (he choose red velvet with cream cheese icing) Friday night at his party & I baked his favorite cookies last night for him to take to school today. So, if I bake him a cake today, it won't really get eaten. If he chooses Joe's tonight, his favorite waitress will give him his choice of dessert free.

Spinach lasagna my children requested. I am eating out tonight at a friend's appartment and tomorrow night too as it's 'mum's night out'. tonight we will have ceviche and tomorrow night we will go to a Thai restaurant.They say it never rains, it pours! Is that the expression??!

I got fresh Cranberry beans (Borlotti to Italians) in the market Saturday, so tonight I'm making MY version of Pasta e Fagiole (with Escarole), and I've got bread rising in the fridge as we speak, so warm-from-the-oven bread, and butter, and dessert of pears and blue cheese. :chef:

Oh June can I come to your house for dinner tonight? Mmmmmmmmmmm!

My youngest daughter has another race tonight, last one of the season thank goodness! So we will be a bit late getting in. I think dinner might be either hot pork or hot chicken sandwiches. Something quick I can scrounge from the leftovers in the fridge.

crewsk said:
TC is my son...sorry, I forget that not everyone knows that!:) He's getting a cake (he choose red velvet with cream cheese icing) Friday night at his party & I baked his favorite cookies last night for him to take to school today. So, if I bake him a cake today, it won't really get eaten. If he chooses Joe's tonight, his favorite waitress will give him his choice of dessert free.

Many Happy Returns of the Day to TC!

Jikoni said:
Spinach lasagna my children requested. I am eating out tonight at a friend's appartment and tomorrow night too as it's 'mum's night out'. tonight we will have ceviche and tomorrow night we will go to a Thai restaurant.They say it never rains, it pours! Is that the expression??!

Wow! Thai food. Don't forget to order Tom Yam Soup, Thai spring rolls to name a few.

To borrow some words from PA...

Whether or not DH is home for dinner tonight (and I have a hunch he'll be really late again), I have a ham that must be cooked!

It's in the oven now. I'll just warm a piece up
for Paul when he gets done working....

working towards a demi-glace so dinner may be quick. although my baby did work most of today. sigh. if he has a hankering, i figure i oughta cook.

tonight I am trying somrthing new, a recipe I found,
its a casserole,Chicken broccoli bake with corn bread...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom