ISO Olive Garden chilli rec.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KatKatBella

Assistant Cook
I'm hoping..crossing my fingers here :rolleyes: ..does anyone have a recipe that is close to the chili at The Olive Garden? I could just pig out on that chili..its so yummy. You get all the refills you need. Delish! Thanks in advance! :)

The soup is called pasta e fagioli and bears no similarity to chili other than including tomatoes and beans.

A good copy of the recipe is available at www.topsecretrecipes.com. It's free right now which is rare. I can't link directly to the recipe, but here's how to get to it.

Go to www.topsecretrecipes.com

Click Recipes in the navigation bar on the left.

Type Olive Garden in the search field and click Search

Select "Olive Garden Pasta e Fagioli from the search results.

You'll have to agree to a user agreement and copyright terms page.

You can not copy and paste the recipe, you'll have to type it again for your records.

Left overs of this soup are very thick. Here's a fun way to re-use the left overs. Mix in some flour to the room temp soup until it becomes workable. Form patties and flour the surface. Fry gently in olive oil until a crust forms.

Sauce with tomato sauce and garnish with Parmesan and/or Romano cheese.

thymeless

One more note. This is a thick soup. It may settle and scorch so be sure to stir it up well from the bottom. Also important to stir it often from off the bottom if you try to reheat it on the stove.

Back
Top Bottom