Newbie to Site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stinker

Cook
Hi,
I am new to the Discuss Cooking Site. I was on the internet looking for some recipes and some how came across this site. I am very glad that I did. I love looking at the recipes and getting the feed back and helpful suggestions. In fact, there was a recipe for "Grandma's Peanut Butter Fudge", I made it and it was absolutely delicious and so easy. So I decided to come back and look some more and this time I joined. I am originally from Louisiana and now live in BC, Canada. My husband is from Canada. We were both in Law Enforcement, met online and the rest is history. We have been married for 4 years. Anyway, I love to cook and love to find new recipes to try.

Thank you Katie E. for the nice welcome. I am looking forward to learning lots of tips and finding lots of recipes and making lots of new friends.
Thanks again.

Nice to meet you, Stinker. Glad you found DC since this is a very fun and informative site. :)

Welcome Stinker,Glad you already have found a recipe that you have made and enjoyed. I'm sure that you will find many many more and ome wonderful people to get to know and enjoy as well.

kadesma:)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to exploring all the different recipes and hopefully can contribute recipes. Since it is getting close to Christmas I am always looking for new recipes to make. Thanks again for the warm welcome. I knew I liked this site when I found it.

Welcome Stinker to DC. You have definitely picked the greatest Cooking Site on the Internet and our family are very special cooks and chefs and you will learn a lot from them.

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome. I am definitely enjoying the site. Looking forward to sharing some recipes also. Looking for some new ideas for dinner time too. If anyone has some quick, easy casserole recipes would love to have them. Thanks. Happy Halloween everyone!!

Back
Top Bottom