It snowed here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snow is cold and icy and messy. ( though, it can be pretty if, it stays in the mountains where it belongs.

send some my way my hubbie just fixed our extra 4 wheel drive vehical. if he
did not get that done i would cry

i am ready to go

love snow

let it snow snow snow

Luvs it doesn't snow in the San Fernando Valley - today it is in the high 70's.

In Southern California if you want to visit the snow it is about a 2-1/2 hour drive.

My friend has a house in Frasier Park and I drove up to spend the weekend with her and her dogs and cats. She also has a full time maid that lives there all the time. The first day it didn't snow but the second day was something else. It snowed so hard that the top of our cars were full of snow. When we went home I followed her out (she had a Lincoln Navigator) and she made the way for me. It was very scary because we were driving over ice. I managed to keep my car in control and then we went home.

I'm jealous luvs!!!!!!! It snowed about 40 minutes away last night in the mountains. It's supposed to get fairly cold tonight - I guess I better bring in my tropical plants?????? :LOL:

I love, love, love snow!!!!

I love it when I look out the window and discover its snowing. I love to watch it falling........Its just the cold I can do without.

I love it when it's not actually snowing where I live but blowing snow off the mountain - nice crisp bright winter blue sky and white confetti slowly blowing around.

Clearly you people do not live where you have an excess of snow in the winter. We had snow last week for a couple of days, but fortunately it doesn't often stick around in October. I do remember as a kid having to wear my snowsuit under my Halloween costume every year though! Thanks to global warming at least it isn't THAT cold anymore.

I like snow when we get a ton of it and it stays. Then we can toboggan and skate and things like that. But before then, when it just flurries and makes driving a nightmare, no thanks!

If it ever snows here in Caracas, I promise I shall convert to eating nothing more than Cheezwhiz, Vegemite, Spam and Miracle Whip.
I shall wash it all down with Koolaid.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Glad you enjoyed the snow today luv's. I like the first few snow falls, but since winter lasts so long here (roughly about 5-6 months), it gets old after awhile, especially since we shovel all of it. There is a saying in Maine ( and probably most of New England...we have four seasons, summer, fall, winter, and mud season :LOL:

I'm with you, Half-baked. Between Catholic and Orthodox Christmas I LOVE snow. It's romantic, clean and new. Afterwards, it is just nuisance. If I cannot go skiing. And this time of the year I just want to put my bulbs in and look at all the pretty colors around. NO SNOW! Too early. I love seasons, but I want all of them!

Back
Top Bottom