Hi everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NancyG

Assistant Cook
Just a quick intro as this list was passed on to me by a fellow foodie.

I'm a graphic designer who also works part time for my veterinarian to keep all my pets (3 dogs, 3 cats, parrot & horse) healthy. Besides art and animals, I enjoy cooking, travel and my newest endeavor, pottery. I'm quickly acquiring lots of crooked cookware! :LOL:

I love experimenting in the kitchen, however, readily admit due to my picky nature when it comes to certain foods, I'd make a lousy chef. I think that's why I took to cooking when growing up... I can make whatever I want and leave the things I don't like, out! :rolleyes:

Special 'hi's' to JanH & Clive B!

Welcome! Sounds like you have a very busy and active life! glad that you have some time to visit with us. ENJOY!

Nancy welcome to DC. You really are a busy lady and I don't know how you get through each day.

You will become a wonderful cook and learn lots and lots of things from DC.

Glad to have you here! That's what "new" recipes are all about. Just leave out the things you don't like...and add in some you do!

Hi, Nancy! I'm new, too. I have two dogs, two cats, and a horse. ;) And I feed wild birds, including the scads of hummingbirds that live here year 'round! Do you ride your horse?

Yep - and from the head, he looks a lot like your horse! :)
I'm just a novice rider and he's proven to be a lot for me, but I'm still plugging away!

Good, you found your original post!!:cool:
Once again, welcome Nancy, looks like you already have lots of friends here, then no reason to be shy, jump right in and have fun with us!!:)

Geezooey - you're here, too??! :LOL: I feel like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz when she wakes up from her dream... 'and YOU were there, and YOU and YOU.... :ROFLMAO: (love these smileys, too) - Hi Jen!

Bienvenue. Does everyone know you (shades of Rocky
Racoon) as Nancy?
Apparently you have old friends here and I hope you will make new ones!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom