Easy mushrooms with Feta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrsmac

Head Chef
This is a really quick and easy finger food a friend makes.
Simply stuff some small mushrooms with a mixture of crumbled feta cheese, minced garlic, cracked pepper and finely chopped basil leaves. Place in a moderate oven for about 5-7 minutes then serve hot. They are very tasty, I served them last week at my place and everyone asked for the recipe.

mrsmac said:
This is a really quick and easy finger food a friend makes.
Simply stuff some small mushrooms with a mixture of crumbled feta cheese, minced garlic, cracked pepper and finely chopped basil leaves. Place in a moderate oven for about 5-7 minutes then serve hot. They are very tasty, I served them last week at my place and everyone asked for the recipe.
This looks fantastic. My family all enjoy mushrooms just about anyway I can think of. I just know these will go like hot cakes. Thank you for sharing with us.

kadesma:)

That is a great idea. When I fix it (and I WILL!!) I will probably lightly turn/saute my mushroom caps in butter before stuffing. I find doing that keeps the mushroom more moist. thanks for the good idea.

Oh yum!

I just happen to have everything on hand, they will be great to snack on while watching football tomorrow!

Thanks for posting....

Alexa

Love all of these ingredients. I will definately make these soon. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom