Death Row Inmates:last meals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TATTRAT

The Dude Abides
Moderator Emeritus
Some pretty interesting requests...

http://www.thememoryhole.org/deaths/texas-final-meals.htm

... one coconut, kiwi fruit juice, pineapple juice, one mango, grapes, lettuce, cottage cheese, peaches, one banana, one delicious apple, chef salad without meat and with thousand island dressing, fruit salad, cheese, and tomato slices...

A health nut till the end!

Last edited:
I bet they are not feeling so healthy now!!! If it were me (which it would never be, I assure you ...lol.. - Do not think I would eat at all - would any of you??? If you would.. what would it be??

Last edited:
I couldn't. eat a bite.

But....if I could... vanilla ice cream, tomato soup, grilled cheese sandwich
with onions and mushrooms, baked potato with butter and bacon, chocolate pudding ( warm) and a gyro fresh from the Greek islands.

pdswife said:
I couldn't. eat a bite.

But....if I could... vanilla ice cream, tomato soup, grilled cheese sandwich
with onions and mushrooms, baked potato with butter and bacon, chocolate pudding ( warm) and a gyro fresh from the Greek islands.
Still can't go without Gyros even then, can you?

Last edited:
I don't see any reason not to, but don't know if I would have an appetite. Like the lady on the Titanic said "If I'd known this was going to happen, I'd have had dessert."

With me it would be coffee and chocolate. For medical reasons I have not had either for about 25 years.:(

ps-- I think I would also ask for a cigarette, I have not had one of those for about 35 years.

Do you think they can request anything they want, or do you think there was like a menu they had to choose from... there seemed to be a lot of cheeseburger/steak/taco/quesadilla/chef salad/fried chicken requests.

many a chef has said "comfort food" is what he/she would request for a last meal.

and I'm sure the menu has limitations

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom