Server move tonight (11-16-2006)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried getting on here last night from my youngest daughter's computer to show her what a great and wonderful site it is. Got the "Bad, bad server!! No donut for you!" and she was rotfl about it!! Said she would check it out when she has time.

Congrats on your new neice!! The server seems to be running great. Thanks for all your work.

Andy..since I am DC's official Grandma ( thanks to a wonderful group of people ) Your Niece can be our "Mascot"

:) :) :) Wowwow I have my smilies back and my font sizs!!
Great day in the morning!! As my Pappy use to say..:ROFLMAO:

I don't dare read anything right now, cuz I'll forget what I wanted to complain about. LoL

I just got a private message, and it wouldn't let me go to the private message because it was the incorrect address? Hope that makes sense!! :)

Here is a photo of my new Niece. Her name is Riley Annabelle. This is her and her older brother Matthew. I can't wait to get back to the USA and meet her at Christmas!

Attachments

• Riley!.jpg
    Riley!.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 198
Andy, heartiest congratulations on being an uncle again! Very cute and pretty indeed. You must be very proud!

Picture

What a precious picture! Would make nice Christmas card. Best to catch those moments when you can. Won't be long they'll both be moving and growing so fast. What a loving feeling. Hope you can enjoy them for long time.

My goodness, those two are just a beautiful picture. Thank you for sharing them with us..

kadesma:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom