I'm BACK!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AllenOK

Executive Chef
Ok, it's a long story.

We had to move, rather unexpectedly. The first weekend of October, we moved from Michigan back to my old hometown of Tulsa, OK. We stayed with my parents until last Monday, Nov 13th. I had limited internet access at the time, and never did get the time to let you all know how things were going while we were at my parent's home.

As of last Monday, we moved into a nice duplex here in Tulsa. We are almost completely moved in. I have a few pieces of large furniture and a couple appliances still in storage, as well as some stuff over at my parent's. That will all hopefully be over here in the next day or two.

PeppA, my other half, actually started working before I did. She's working the morning shift at a fast-food place. I started working about 4 weeks ago at the country club I used to work at 4 years ago. I've surprised a bunch of people by coming back.

Anyhow, I need to end this and start changing some stuff. Don't be surprised if I change my handle here shortly as well.

Welcome back, Buddy.
img_357807_0_a69683798dfd86cd771858419c1770cd.gif

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

I, for one, can't wait to finally get settled in. One of the great things about living in this city, is all the ethnic markets. There's a really HUGE Asian market just a few miles from where we live, that I used to shop at all the time. There are several Mexican markets around, and I just found out that there are some Indian markets around. I want to visit all of the them and start experiementing again :)

Back
Top Bottom