Canadians get weirder every day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok....picture

Sizz sitting here with dazzed look wondering..........."what the heck is that all about"...........what a waste of brain activity.....:)

Canadians get wierder every day...

Hey, at least we know how to spell "weird". :)

As for the squirrel video.....I've heard about this....the 'wondercafe' thing is part of a United Church promotional campaign.

Darn! You took that from me.
I wanted to tell him he spelt weird wrong!
It would have made him look worse ;P

goboenomo said:
Darn! You took that from me.
I wanted to tell him he spelt weird wrong!
It would have made him look worse ;P

How bad do you look for spelling 'spelled' wrong?!?!

I have had 3 cups of coffee so far and the only things that I was able to see was that weird was not spelled right.

I really don't understand it at all.

Don't start Tattrat. (Finger poised over the BAD BOY key) Its only those Eastern Canajuns that talk like that. The rest of us have Midwest accents.

But..... some Scots use 'aboot' for about.. Hmmmmm, now where do you think the Canajuns may have got that accent, eh? (note the Canadianism there, Alix?!!!):ROFLMAO:

Yep Ishbel, theres a few of those with some plaid in their veins. LOL. They congregate on the East Coast though (Note: Nova Scotia!!)

Please except us, warts and all. My grammer is atrocious, my spelling is laughable, but I'm a really nice person. I would be sad to think people were laughing to themselves because of my lack of education.:(

Andy M. said:
How bad do you look for spelling 'spelled' wrong?!?!
You guys are mean! Spelt is correct too...but only for Canadians!
tongue.gif
Hah! Thanks Alix

Back
Top Bottom