Did Anyone Watch House this Week?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michelemarie

Executive Chef
We just watched the latest episode of Fox's "House". If so, can you explain to me what happened in the last 15 seconds - I just don't get it. I don't want to say anymore than that in case someone does watch it and hasn't seen that episode yet.

We found out who went to talk to the cop. I won't say more in case others didn't see it yet, either.

I taped House yesterday and I won't be watching it for a while but I will let you know what happened if you would like me to. I can put a stickie on the tape to remind me.

Gotcha! I didn't know if it meant "he or she" was talking or taking the blame for something or what - I didn't get the phrase. Thanks for clearing that up!

No problem, I wondered who was going to break. Oh, the phrase was "I'll need my 30 pieces of silver."

Yeah, I guess he decided it wasn't fair to keep covering; everyone elses' frozen assets were released but I didn't get the impression his had been. So "thirty pieces of silver" - give me something in return. Tune in next week, same bat-time, same bat-channel :LOL:

Fraidy

I thought it was more to protect that person who had the bruise on the face. The Judas is that sort of person.

I just got done watching it. That cop has to go, or I won't be able to continue watching it. There's no way in the world that he would really get by with intimidating these people like he does and having free reign in that hospital. They claimed that Wilson't lawyer told him that he didn't have a legal leg to stand on, but he absolutely would have. And why in the world couldn't they just say to this copper that House's habits are none of his business?? If those parents couldn't make a case for deciding for their own child, it doesn't make sense that this guy has so much power on his day off. I know the point they're trying to make with this character, but it just takes the show into a new and even more unlikely direction. I liked it better without this new bad guy. I like the old bad guy better.

BC

i fell asleep 1/2 way through this episode...can someone post details about what happened?

if u dont want to spoil for others..can someone please PM me what happened??

not only with the annoying cop..but the sick little girl as well!!

TIA!!!

Mugsy, sick little girl was finally thought to have flesh eating disease and they were all set to chop off the arm and leg affected. Chase realized she had a light allergy and saved her...WHEW! He did however get decked by House for not getting out of House's way when he was trying to make his point. He commented to Wilson that he was going to "end this" and then the last scene was Wilson going to the cop saying he would be needing his 30 pieces of silver.

So, I want to know when someone is going to call the cop on HIS abuse of power. He is all POed at House for being a jerk and abusing his power but what the heck is this cop doing? Looks like a personal vendetta to me.

I'm in China so haven't gotten to download the latest episode yet, but I agree that the cop has got to go. He's adding unnecessary distractions to the show, I just hope one of these episodes that he ends up back in the hospital dependant on House to save him from some unknown illness.

i think he is going to spill the beans to the cop about house.Think he has had enough.i think the 30 pieces of silver was like Fraidknot said..."i'll give you something if you give something"

kungfueats said:
I'm in China so haven't gotten to download the latest episode yet, but I agree that the cop has got to go. He's adding unnecessary distractions to the show, I just hope one of these episodes that he ends up back in the hospital dependant on House to save him from some unknown illness.

That is a great idea for a show - that cop needs to go!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom