anolon titanium?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ncage1974

Senior Cook
Anyone tried these? I love cooking with anadyzed aluminum but i hate that you can't put these in the dishwasher. I hate having to hand wash stuff when i really don't need to. I was thinking of picking up this set:
http://www.amazon.com/Anolon-Titani...=sr_1_2/002-5953898-7788049?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen

Those of you who have tried them how do you think they compare in general performance to calphalon stuff?

thanks,
Ncage

I've been using Anolon Titanium and Advanced cookware for a while now and think it's better than Calphalon cookware except maybe the Calphalon One Infused line.

When we were upgrading our cookware we were mostly buying Calphalon Commercial and Commercial nonstick until we bought our first piece of Anolon Titanium. The Anolon Titanium is a superior product.

The Calphalon Commercial Nonstick has been replaced by thier Contemporary line and I think in doing so Calphalon took a giant step backwards.

We only have one piece of Calphalon One Infused nonstick and so far I don't see it as being better than our Anolon cookware.

I really like that set, but, as you can see here

img_361966_0_d8cd5ff5ef8d251c08d7d0d3495a2c3c.jpg

there is just no more room in my kitchen for pots & pans, and although I can afford the Analon, I can't afford to move to a bigger place just to accomodate them.:chef:

Caine said:
I really like that set, but, as you can see here

img_362039_0_d8cd5ff5ef8d251c08d7d0d3495a2c3c.jpg

there is just no more room in my kitchen for pots & pans, and although I can afford the Analon, I can't afford to move to a bigger place just to accomodate them.:chef:

I love the *pan holder*, where did you get it? And I'm saying *pan holder* cuz I can't think of the name of those things. LoL

Back
Top Bottom