Joining you from Marietta, GA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Christine`

Assistant Cook
I never thought about visiting a cooking forum until last night when I was standing in front of the baking section of my grocery store and realized I had no idea what the difference was between Cream of Tartar and Meringue Powder! I specifically want to make Royal Icing so I will wander over to the "baking" forum and find out the difference!

Anyway, it's nice to be here and I look forward to reviewing all the different threads!

- Christine

SMALL World

This place is so familiar to me since it is where my niece lives. I have often spoken of her as her life seems so unusual since she is married, has a job, takes care of 7 year old granddaughter and at present, owns 4 dogs and fosters 11-12 more last time I spoke to her. Seems we never have time to visit only by phone or computer. Must be a nice area as she never complains, probably doesn't have time to think of it. No one in family understands how she does all this. Always visiting vet or taking them to adoption centers. Oh, do you like dogs? Do you have one? I am not asking for you to take one of her friends but would like to know if you are animal lover. I sure am and will not hesitate to say so.

Welcome to the group and hope you learn more about cooking and just being our friend. These people have helped me so much. Just getting through the day at times has been real challenge. They are of real value to me.

Pets

Yes, I certainly DO like dogs! SMALL ones. At our house we have two cats, two large turtles and a Chihuahua that belongs to my son. After I retire I plan on buying a TEACUP Yorkie and I will take HER everywhere I go. I plan on being totally neurotic about my little dog!

It's so nice to have you here, Christine!
Whatever our reasons, so many of us have come here, just wanting to find one answer and end up here for years!

Welcome!

Christine welcome to DC. This is a very special Cooking Site and I know you will be very happy here. Our members are very wonderful and funny and the best chefs that you can learn a lot from.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom