12/5 Special: Got chicken?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ironchef

Executive Chef
Free range chicken rocks. There is nothing like it...

Slow Roasted Free Range Oregon Pouisson
Whipped Mousseline of Yukon Gold Potato and Granny Smith Apples, Braised Mire Poix Vegetables, Truffled Porcini Nage with Bacon Essence, Shaved Black Truffle

I have now drooled all down the front of my sweater!!! That looks so good I want to lick the screen.

We have a brillat savarin in the fridge that is split in half and layered with black truffles. I cannot wait to try it. We are turning the young lady I work with into a foodie - her first step was truffles - hooked!!! :)

Harborwitch said:
I have now drooled all down the front of my sweater!!! That looks so good I want to lick the screen.

We have a brillat savarin in the fridge that is split in half and layered with black truffles. I cannot wait to try it. We are turning the young lady I work with into a foodie - her first step was truffles - hooked!!! :)

Nothing wrong with getting hooked on truffles. Truffle oil should be a part of every gourmet foodie's pantry.

Harborwitch said:

We have that lick-a-screen now - sort of like scratch and sniff - this is scratch and lick (man, where is my web cam when I need it!!!) Hey, is that a cavity I see? :LOL:

Once again IC - YUM! Thanks and keep those pics coming - I always enjoy them.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: IronChef she just had her 23rd birthday! Already she's had truffle oil, truffle butter, truffled polenta (she has requested a repeat of that one). We got her hooked on sushi - she loves my tempura avocado with wasabi. Wait until we get her on the wasabi caviar!!! Hee Hee!

I love it, scratch & lick! This could be a winner. :LOL:

Harborwitch said:
wasabi caviar!!!

I have a bunch in my freezer, I wish I could share it with you!!!!!! It was sold in one size only but I just HAD to have it and boy is it good. It has that wasabi flavor but it doesn't bite your sinuses!

IC, your dinner looks delicious as always. I must say though, that I've never tasted free range chicken, nor have I tried truffles.

Back
Top Bottom