Dinner, Thurs. Dec. 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hamburger steaks stuffed with garlic, onion, bell pepper, & pepper jack cheese. I'm not sure what we'll have with them, probably corn in the cob, baked beans, & cole slaw.

not a clue just yet, we have to go out and get our Christmas tree in a bit, so it`ll probably be something with plenty Pine needles in it :)

we`ve just got back from buying the tree (and it`s gorgeous!) and it`s been decided we`re going to "treat" ourselves to a Mac Trans-Fat, pine needle free too :)

Something to go with bread. LOL! I think I'm going to make chili tonight and do another round of bread. (Yesterdays loaf didn't rise well, but tasted lovely and is almost gone.)

Pork chops with a parsley and shallot crust done in cider, baked potatoes and perhaps cauliflower cheese.

Alix said:
Something to go with bread. LOL! I think I'm going to make chili tonight and do another round of bread. (Yesterdays loaf didn't rise well, but tasted lovely and is almost gone.)
Do you do your bread in a bread machine or by hand? I love punching it down on the counter when I'm really in an aggressive mood. But love it when the machine does all the work too. Did you even try the bun recipe I put on here? Gad they are sooo good, but call for 3 teaspoons [which = 1 tablespoon] yeast. To me, that seems like so much.
Good luck with your chili, what's your recipe if you don't mind my asking.
The chicken meat balls turned out so good last night, I was very surprised. I did as you said, but added shredded really fine carrots in there too for moisture, as I thought they could be dry, and baked them on a cookie sheet. The 'bits' from the bottom of the sheet rendered some good flavor and along with a few additives, including apple preserves and vinegar, the glaze was wonderful. Thanks for helping.

````````````````
Tonight, it has to be reruns because we have too left leftover and the frig won't hold more tupperware.:huh:

I am going to clean out my refrigerator and have leftover. Last night I ordered a large platter of fresh fruit and I have been enjoying it.

I'm not really hungry today. But I have a pound of ground beef thawed in the fridge so I'm trying to decide between tacos or hamburgers. Either way will produce leftovers, which in my case is a good thing. :)

Fraidy

I didn't do the hamburger steaks last night, too much running around taking the kids to choir & basketball practice. We went out for Mexican & I had fried chimichangas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom