I killed a dog last night!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TG, I understand how you feel. On Tuesday, I was driving home from work and a flock of quail flew out of the tall grass on the side of the highway. I hit one of them. Luckily, I did not swerve because a car was passing me on the left as the quail flew in front of the car. I really felt bad about the quail because they are so cute. But agree with Amber give the animal control a call, so they can pick up the dog. And if it makes you feel better call the local animal shelter and ask them if you can make a donation. A bag of dog food is always a welcome donation. Take care and many hugs, SC.

I love animals and I feel bad for ya, and the dog.

I remember one time when i was in school i had to was trying to get my housing all taken care of and had to be on the other side of campus. I came running out of the building and ran over a squirrell, on foot!!!:ohmy:

There were people just a standing around enjoying their day and they all gasped in awe. I had to keep going because I only had a few minutes to get there. I made it, but I always wondered about the poor little guy.
I dont know if it make you feel any better, but at least u didnt trample the poor little guy and have to look down it him.

All the more reason for people to spay, nueter, or fence pets, and look out for squirrels....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom