Christmas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Christmas!

• Love last minute shopping for Christmas!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hours of finding the perfect gift. Hours in Macys. :^/

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
Here we Are!!!! Christmas! Its a magical time..... ;)
It is a time of MANY things. That includes stress. Yet a time to be with people that you care about. YET! Some people say this is the time of joy and peace.
What are YOU feeling this Season?

Last edited:
And it can be very bitter sweet as we remember those who were with us at Christmas past.

But to me the bottom line is it the part about peace on earth and goodwill to all.

Kinda just want to focus on that now and forget about the other pressures.

Merry Christmas to you, your family, and all of the great folks at DC.

Christmas is my favorite holiday...I love coking for my kids and family, but having them all here around me and seeing the excitement in the little ones faces as they open packages that they have been poking and shaking for weeks..Hearing them sing carols and when the begin to get tired, they wil one by one crawl into my lap and as each one falls asleep another takes their place til all of them are then snuggled into their beds to wait for santa, To walk from bed to bed looking at them sound asleep so sweet and peaceful..There is nothing in the world as wonderful..All the glitter, all the cooking, the trudging from store to store to choose the right presents, all the wrapping, it's for those few moments in time with all those I love.
kadesma...Seasons greetings everyone....;)

Stress!!! Work schedule has put off everything for us. It is now the morning of the 23rd and after a good breakfast the effort of tidying begins. Will there be enough time? Will there be any decorations this year? Time will tell. However, the in-laws are sure to come on the 26th!

Back
Top Bottom