Weekend Weather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snow? No such luck for us. If you get lots, corazon, send us some. Really warm here today, about 50. Sunny and clear. Same is predicted for tomorrow with a slight chance of showers. Monday is supposed to be colder and just the remotest chance of flurries late in the day. We have not had a white Christmas here in years and years. It sure would be nice to have one for a change.

As much as I would like a white Christmas, our weather is suppose to be in the 40's and sunny, so I'll take that considering we usually get six months of cold weather and lots of snow.

The weekend weather in the San Fernando Valley in Southern California is going to be in the 70's. I am really looking forward to it and there is no rain in the forecast.

Sunny, warm and clear. Just right for Christmas in my garden.
img_373661_0_d6f06ab883c42e3703169932e3078ac5.jpg

Wasabi, I can't imagine Christmas being that warm, though I like the thought of a winter vacation your way :) Have you ever been in a cold climate and saw snow? I just wonder that since I am wishing for a warm vacation your way, do you wish for a cold vacation? Probably not :ROFLMAO:

Yes, I've played in the snow many times and I just love it. It is my dream to have a white christmas, just once.:) Christmas eve and Christmas Day we will have a high of 81.

The forecast is for a nice day Sunday and rain on Christmas. Highs of about 50º and lows of about 40º both days.

If I never see another snowflake in my life I will be happy.

Sure the stuff is pretty as it comes down, and the world looks as pretty as a picture, but shovelling and driving through it gets very tiresome.

Remember one year the piles of snow became so high I thought we could not dig ourselves out from another storm.

Just could not toss the snow that high. And we were much younger then.

Once we are retired, it can snow all it wants to. Will sit back in front of the fire, take a sip of an appropriate adult beverage, and just take in the wonder of it all.

And feel very sorry for all of those who actually have to do something with all that white stuff.

Right now, global warming suits me just fine.

If I could send you a snowball I would Wasabi, but we dont have snow yet, that should change soon though.

Veloce, if you have rain coming your way on Sunday, then we should be getting your weather soon, assuming we dont get a wind from Canada!

Auntdot, count me in as one of those that has to shovel all of this snow, which is why I dont look forward to it very much, but it's nice for Christmas. Driving in it....depends on your road crews there, but our city pretty much keeps it clean and salted/sanded for the most part.

One year our snow was as high as the upper limbs of a 20 year old crab apple tree. Shoveling was hard at that level!

We are in south, central Michigan. So far this winter we have had more rain than anything. Our temps for the past two weeks have been in the 50ish range (very unusual for us this time of year). Tomorrow we may see snow showers. I would be happy with just a dusting of snow for Christmas and then have warm weather again.

Not looking forward to sunday night. Hawaii goes fireworks crazy on New Years, and it's awful! Smoke so thick you cannot drive safely, let alone take a clean breath of air. The noise is like a war zone, with bombs going off all around you. We have to medicate my dog because of the noise.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom