MY due date is getting closer...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kimbaby

Executive Chef
I am due Feb 19,2007...
just let me say I am so miserable, I have never been so
big... :LOL:
but all is progressing well, I am pregnant with mt 5th son.
his name will be Elijah,I just wanted to give a little update
on me abd my pregnancy:)

Kim,
how wonderful it will be to welcome a new baby into the fold. There is nothing as wonderful as an armful of baby :) Wishing you and your family the best of all things.
kadesma

Oh my five children! Not long to go for you, on just over six weeks or so. Glad to hear your feeling well.

pdswife said:
Five! WOW!!! What energy you must have.

Hugs and good wishes, Trish!!

At this point I don't think she has any energy...or even before this..I know I wouldn't.:)
Marge

MY goodness. My wife and I are working through our first right now. She's due Feb 1.

Congrats, I don't know how you have the energy to be a mom and pregnant at the first time!

My DIL is having her 2nd child in February, also. She is totally worn out from chasing an 18 mo and just doing regular things.

I can't imagine your exhaustion chasing 4 boys around and doing everything else. Wow, Kim...you have my respect. :LOL:

Congratulations Kim! I hope your discomfort eases over the next couple months.

Also, congratulations stinemates on the birth very soon of your first baby :cool: and Jan on the upcoming birth of your latest grandchild! I love babies!!!

:) Barbara

We too are are expecting our first.. It could be any day now... It's looking like it will NOT be a tax deduction though.. :)

I'm not a huge fan of this waiting game!

-Brad

Dove said:
At this point I don't think she has any energy...or even before this..I know I wouldn't.:)
Marge
:LOL:
so true,but you learn to adapt... my older 3 are teens and I have 1 21 month old and the new baby, so I can say goodbye to sleep for awhile:)

Kimbaby I know how you feel. For some unknown reason, all my children were born near the November/December holidays. All the result of fertility drugs, so there was no planning involved. Just chance. By the time they were born, I was worn out. However, just holding and loving a healthy child was the perfect pay-off. You've been there before so you know you'll have to "steal" a few minutes of rest for yourself wherever you can find it. I nursed all of mine, which gave me some quiet rest time when I fed them. Especially in the wee hours of the morning. I loved the selfish quiet, snuggling when I put the baby in bed with me for that feeding. I can almost feel that wonderful feeling again. It was so sweet.

Thanks for the update, Kim! I was just thinking the other day that your due date must be close. I hope all goes well in the next 6 weeks and thta you can get a little bit comfortable so you can relax a bit!

Oh my:shock::stuart: Good luck. If you stick to your schedule, I'll be celebrating Mardi Gras in New Orleans when you give birth. I'll drink a toast to all of you!

Kimbaby - God Bless You for several reasons - five pregnancies - five boys - and still being sane. You will go straight to heaven - on a red carpet I might add. It will seem like forever, but before you know it Elijah will be here and feeling uncomfortable will be a thing of the past. Then you can try for a girl;) !

3rd boy

I am due March 8th (well he is going to be delievered March 2nd) with my 3rd son. I have Jared Robert who is 7, Adam David who is 3 1/2 and this one will be Ryan James. I'm only 27, glad I'm having them young-they take ALOT of energy that's for sure. I couldn't imagine 5!!!!:ermm:

Katie E said:
Kimbaby I know how you feel. For some unknown reason, all my children were born near the November/December holidays. All the result of fertility drugs, so there was no planning involved. Just chance. By the time they were born, I was worn out. However, just holding and loving a healthy child was the perfect pay-off. You've been there before so you know you'll have to "steal" a few minutes of rest for yourself wherever you can find it. I nursed all of mine, which gave me some quiet rest time when I fed them. Especially in the wee hours of the morning. I loved the selfish quiet, snuggling when I put the baby in bed with me for that feeding. I can almost feel that wonderful feeling again. It was so sweet.

I actually had a tubal reversalon 2-12-04 and was immediately Blessed with baby Leo who is now 21 months... and Now I am expecting Elijah soon...
my older 3 I will make mention of, Dustun is 16,Michael is 15 and Jared is 12 :)

Back
Top Bottom