New here--hello! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

momchelle

Assistant Cook
I just found this site browsing around looking for recipes, and I just had to join--I didn't know there were any cooking forums out there like this! :)

Anyway, I'm Michelle, and I'm a SAHM with three boys (ages 15, 5, and 4). I've been married for five years (the 15-year-old is a stepson) and we live in Akron, OH. My husband is between steady jobs right now--though he has been doing temporary work wearing a coffee cup costume for a coffee shop. :-p

I love to bake just about anything, though for some reason I'm not too fond of making the same thing more than once. So, I'm always looking for new recipes to try. :chef: I kind of like cooking, sometimes, but since my two youngest sons hate nearly all vegetables and my husband doesn't eat pasta of any kind and my stepson is just all-around picky, it isn't usually too much fun trying to come up with something that everyone likes. So my husband ends up doing a lot of the cooking.

Well, I look forward to getting to know everyone and to learning more about this forum!

Welcome to DC momchelle,
with all the mom's, grandma's,grandpa's, aunts and uncles here, I bet you will find all kinds of help getting the kids into good eating habits:) Look around at all the topics, pick one you think you just might convince them they might like and ask for recipes or help..Just give us an idea of things they like and thinkgs they think they hate and we can get started...
kadesma:)

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure I'll be coming to you asking for some baking advice, and maybe a little about kids, too! ;)

Hi momchelle, welcome to DC, a site with lots of nice and interesting recipes, wonderful, friendly and helpful members. Just simply post your question and you will get a response soon enough. Have a nice time here and hopefully you can share some of your recipes with us as well.

Back
Top Bottom