Road to the Super Bowl!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even though I'm from a state that has a great team, I'll probably sleep through the superbowl as I'm not a big football fan.
-----
I'm a diehard baseball guy - even follow the daily happenings of my team in the offseason. Red Sox are gonna' do it again this year baby! ;)

Oh ok... GO PATRIOTS! :LOL:

The Road to the Super Bowl grows shorter by the week.

Patriots 24
Chargers 21

new_england_patriots_logo_200.jpg

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Chicago Bears! Saints, you played good - the weather is something you are not used to. Superbowl, here we come - the monsters of the midway!

Hey, raise your hand if you will come to my Superbowl party! Imagine the food we could have!

Michelemarie said:
Hey, raise your hand if you will come to my Superbowl party! Imagine the food we could have!
5.gif

Can we order pizza? Do I have to watch da Bears?:-p

Patriots are loking really good right now Michele... I might take some of your money on that bet.;)

MJ - you better be coming to my superbowl party, and yes, I will order some real Chicago pizza for you! Patriots are looking good right now, but Da Bears rocked! No matter who wins - it will be a great Superbowl!

Michelemarie said:
MJ - you better be coming to my superbowl party, and yes, I will order some real Chicago pizza for you! Patriots are looking good right now, but Da Bears rocked! No matter who wins - it will be a great Superbowl!
I'll try! Chicago pizza... can't resist...
Wow! Colts vs. Da Bears in superbowl XLI - should be a good game.:cool:

Last edited:
Sorry new Orleans... but you got spanked!

And sorry to New England too, I thought it was over at 1/2 time.... little did i know when I turned the game back on with 2 minutes left I would see the biggest uppest ever in the championship game. Gotta hand it to Manning and the Colts for being fighters.

Bears v. Colts will be a super-fun game for me to watch!

I didn't think the Colts and Pats game would ever end!! This house was in a reall uproar. DH likes the Colts and DS loves the Pats!! Let me tell you though, when it was over, it wasn't pretty!! LOL
I'm happy for the Colts though. Especially for Coach Dungy!! He's been through He## this past year.

It's been quite a while since the Bears got this far; I can still hardly believe it. I'll certainly be watching the game, and hopefully enjoying a Bears victory! I'm just hoping for a good game and really, really hope the Bears don't get killed.

Michelemarie said:
I am really hoping da Bears win! I wonder if they are going to do a superbowl shuffle?

That would be awesome! I have fond memories of elementary school doing the first one in music class. I don't think the Bears nor us kids had a chance at making it sound good!

Ok....now I guess I should be torn here. I was born and raised in IL and lived there till I was 28 and then became a transplanted Hoosier. So now I'm faced with The Bears & The Colts...........honestly either way I'll be happy.

Last time I watch the superbowl was in 1994.....the last super bowl party I had before my brother died. If memory serves me right The Bears were playing but can't remember who they were up against.

Back
Top Bottom