New person from Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdilippa

Assistant Cook
Hi Everyone,
nice to be apart of this web family of cooks. I got onto the website as I wanted to know if you can freeze coconut milk, which I believe you can. So thanks.

I can cook okay but don't really enjoy it much but look forward to browsing though this website for ideas.

I'm from Australia, Queensland and am married with 2 children. Abbi 2 and Jai 11 weeks. So any great quick meal ideas would be much appreciated. I will tick that I wish to receive emails if anyone would like to send me their recipes.

I'm 32 years old and enjoy singing. My favourite food is not chocolate but I do love hot chips and my thighs reflect that.:LOL:

Look forward to the discovery of discussfood.

Philippa

Hi pdilippa, welcome to DC! I am sure you will like it here. As for freezing coconut milk, yes you can. It will separate but after thawing, just mix it together and use accordingly.

Welcome to our site. I have been on here for several years..the members here are just like family. We are all here when needed ..no matter what the need may be.
Maege~Dove

Hi Philippa! Welcome aboard. I think you'll like it here. I'm assuming hot chips are what we call French Fries in America. I like chocolate but I'd take a hot chip over chocolate any day!

Welcome aboard, great to have you and look forward to hearing about your cullinary experiences!

Welcome, Pidillipa!

Met many Aussies in our postings and all enjoyed life and had wonderful senses of humor. You sound like a busy mum so I can see why you are looking for simple recipes. You've come to the right place as people here range from gourmands to just getting started. You can't go wrong with spaghetti either with or without a meat sauce. I don't know if you can get the jarred pasta sauces or not but if you can they really make it easy--I just taste and may add more garlic, herbs, and sugar. You can make a bunch and then freeze for leftovers and most kids like it. If you can't get the jarred sauces and need a recipe please feel free to let me know.

You pronounce Jai like this. J as in jason and ai as in in eye. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for asking. GB

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom