Introducing Myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AnDreaM1828

Assistant Cook
Hello...

My name is Andrea I am 21 from South Cali. I am currently in college and work for the People's Choice Community. :-p I am excited to join this Forum. I hope I get a lot of cooking ideas becuase to be honest I have no idea how to cook....But I do want to learn. So if you have any helpful tips for me please do let me know ;)

ANDREA

Welcome, you came to the right place to learn! People here are very helpful!

Welcome Andrea,
There are many topics here to choose from. Pick one that interests you and post a question. You will get lots of help and meet some friendly wonderful people.

kadesma:)

Hi Andrea,

I think it's great when someone takes an interest in cooking while they're still in college. You'll be a gourmet cook in no time! ;) Welcome to DC. There are some wonderful people here who are generous with their knowledge and love to share. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Anne

Hi Andrea, welcome to DC! I am sure you will find this site interesting and beneficial. Have a great time here!

Hi Andrea

I'm a newbie also. You have one thing going for you........you want to learn to cook at 21. That's great. At your age, I took meals for granted......I was raised in a Greek kitchen.....all the meals were prepared by mom and yiayia (grandma). When we got home from school or wherever we were....everything was done!!!!! All we had to do was set the table and not start arguements at the table with my dad!!!!

Ask away..........

Remember........even great chefs stumble before they perfect!!!!!!!!!1

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom