how many times a day do you eat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
i was wondering how many times a day does everyone eat around here? that includes breakfast, second breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon snacks, appetizers, dinner, supper, and the a night snack, and the always deelish middle of the night sleepwalking snack (i sound like a hobbit!)

i usually only eat 2 big meals; an early lunch around 10:30am, and a late dinner around 8 or 9pm. then there's an occasional midnight snack. if i'm really busy, i'll only eat 1 meal; a huge dinner around 5pm. i know that's bad for you, but it's all the time i have sometimes. how about you, when do you eat?

My eating routine is extremely variable and dependent on what I am doing any given day. However I almost never eat breakfast. I eat a late lunch and a late dinner. Snacking during the day and night. I have been guilty of having a large meal just before bed.

i eat a little here, a little there.
i'll have a bite of cheese, a baby carrot, a bite of steak, and then snack later on when i get hungry again..
sometimes i just down some milk or a little peanut butter and leave it at that.
i am not a very hungry person, i guess.

I eat dinner with the family and a light lunch by myself. Otherwise I nibble several times a day. Healthy stuff, of course.

all depends if I'm going to be home or not... weekends, I like a good breakfast, light lunch, and a decent dinner... during the week, could be anything.. depends on my schedule.. if I eat a late dinner, I almost never have a midnight snack.

wasabi said:

mojo is that innate ability to crack a joke about anything and anybody at anytime and have it come off perfect most every time. It is also being able to have a jolly good comeback everytime.

MJ said:
wasabi said:

mojo is that innate ability to crack a joke about anything and anybody at anytime and have it come off perfect most every time. It is also being able to have a jolly good comeback everytime.

Or, in a word, "Bang!"

zing·er    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (zngr)
n. Informal

1. A witty, often caustic remark.
2. A sudden shock, revelation, or turn of events.

mudbug said:
MJ, how does that mesh with the immortal Muddy (Waters)?

Got my mojo workin
but it just don't work on you

Bravo, bug! And did you every hear Clarence Gatemouth Brown's rendition???

No, but my blues education is ever-evolving. Gatemouth used to play all over the place in Chicago while I lived there and I never saw him. Yes, I am deprived.

Re: grams

goodgiver said:
Does anyone know how many teaspoons of cinnamon is there in 6 grams ?

By my math, that would 1.264 teaspoons (rounded), or roughtly 1 and 1/4 tsp.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom