Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dave

Assistant Cook
Hi I have a problem that is easily solved. Because I am a new member I don't know what a " thread is ".

Hi Dave and welcome to DC. One of the administrators could probably answer this better than me. But a thread is similiar to a "conversation" about a specific topic. Such as "cakes", "fishing". Hope I haven't confused you. Again, Welcome to DC, its a great place.

Welcome Dave, glad to have you aboard.

Yep, as mugsy said, this is a thread.

When you go to DC you will see at the top Title, Username & Date.

Under this in the lefthand column are threads.

Jump in whenever you want.

Again, welcome.

Welcome to the site. These members have given you a great explanation. To take it one step further, within each thread there are posts. Your post was the one that started this thread. Stinker's post was next and then mugsy27's post was after that. A thread is just a collection of these posts about a particular subject.

Ciao Dave!! I can't really think of anything to add to these fine answers above, just wanted to give you my welcome!! Have fun, don't be shy, if you have ANY questions, be it functions of the forum or cooking or food, ask away, we are here to help!;)

Hi Dave, welcome to DC! This is a wonderful site and I am sure you will benefit greatly. So, join in the fun!

tsi88kid said:
hey dave welcome to the site! where are you from and you arent really 71 are you?
Hi unfortunatly I was born in 1935. I still work every day and you are not the first person to query my age. I go to the gym once or twice a week and swim every sunday. I love all this technology, I find it fascinating that I can communicate with people like yourselve so easily.
I was given a Skype phone for christmas so I can do even more such as speak to my family members in N.Z.
Thanks a lot for the message. Happy New year and good cooking.
Dave

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom