The DC Slideshow.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goboenomo

Head Chef
Just for fun I thought I'd start a slideshow consisting of as many members (with photos) as I can.

It can help people by putting a face to your online personality.

What do you think?

I don't see a problem with this if their picture is already posted here. Maybe you should ask the members if you can use their pics in a slideshow?

MJ said:
I don't see a problem with this if their picture is already posted here. Maybe you should ask the members if you can use their pics in a slideshow?

MJ - if you give that picture out don't forget I know where you live :ermm:

Since there is already a slide-show of sorts with the gallery pictures showing at the top when we log on, I don't see a problem with a slide-show of members' pictures.

:) Barbara

kitchenelf said:
MJ - if you give that picture out don't forget I know where you live :ermm:
:whistling
If you know where I live maybe you should mail me some money so that pic stays hidden.:winkiss: :mrgreen:

1.gif

Sweet. Now that I know it's okay, we can begin.

Anyone who would like to be in the slideshow please post

Your real name and your real picture.

goboenomo said:
Sweet. Now that I know it's okay, we can begin.

Let me clarify that people SHOULD NEVER post their real name. That is TOTALLY not necessary and not a good idea at ALL. However, a real picture would be appropriate.

kitchenelf said:
Let me clarify that people SHOULD NEVER post their real name. That is TOTALLY not necessary and not a good idea at ALL. However, a real picture would be appropriate.

I agree, there is no need for your real name to be posted, you can use your alias if you use one on here.

goboenomo said:

Pic:

mj0pm.jpg

;)

Back
Top Bottom