Hello from the SF bay!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crusader

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone!! I am a 25 year old male, who needs to learn how to cook for myself. I'm tired of eating fast food and restaurants all the time, or buying microwaveable stuff!! I need to eat healthier and want to prepare my own food!! I am located in the San Francisco Bay, trying to finish up school, studying art, computer graphics!!

ok, im going to post my cooking questions in the fourms now!! Nice to meet everybody!!

Last edited:
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!
img_390469_0_b89cbc4fc405e7434ca3add4d43ff86e.jpg

Welcome Crusader,
there are many people here who will be happy to answer questions and help you..You've come to the right place.

kadesma:)

You certainly are in an area that has a bit of everything and you can find alll ingredients! I envy you.

What ever question you ask, someone here will help you. I used to think I was a great cook but I've found out that here are a double zillion things that I need to learn.

I can testify that this lovely group of people will graciously hold you hand and will answer any questions, no matter how mundane they seem to you, with kindness and knowledge.

Hi Crusader and welcome to DC. You can find all sorts of recipes that will help get you started. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. So enjoy!

Hi!! I'm new here too, from SF but living in England till next year. :cool:

I miss Trader Joes, Whole Foods and a number of other places in the Bay Area!!!

Back
Top Bottom