Top 10 Offbeat Hotels, Where would you stay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the ice hotel for sure. Those things have long facinated me. If I could trace my ancestors back a couple thousand years, I am sure there is much Nordic blood in me. I do much better in cold weather than hot.

I couldn't choose only one. Buck and I used to LOVE camping, so my first choice would have to be the Four Seasons Tented Camp. It looks like so much fun.

I also am fascinated with the Ice Hotel. I'm one of those people who likes cold weather, so this would be perfect for me.

Woodlyn Park is pretty interesting, too. I'm torn between the freighter plane or the rail car. Since I've traveled by rail, I would probably select the plane for my stay.

All ten are super. I saw the Wigwam this summer as Oprah and her best friend, Gail, drove across country. The Wigwam is definitely stuck in a time warp.

Thanks for this! The Four Seasons tent hotel in Thailand, the Lighthouse in North Wales are my first two picks!! I bookmarked both!!

I couldn't get the one from Mexico, but otherwise I'm on the same page as redkitty, Thailand and North Wales.

abjcooking said:
I couldn't get the one from Mexico, but otherwise I'm on the same page as redkitty, Thailand and North Wales.

We are seriously thinking of a weekend at the Lighthouse (think its only 5 hours by train from us!)

Gotta do some serious travelling while we are living over here! ;)

Back
Top Bottom